Assess my cover letter, What changes should I make? Would u consider hiring me

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
if the work is fire...once they see it, thats all that matters anyway

Nobody's going to see it. I was a hiring manager once. I would've tossed your app out at "hi". Professionalism is not pandering. :camby:

MikeyC's is excellent. It's a template kind of letter, I'd argue, but most (professional) cover letters are. Honestly, I HATE cover letters. I hate writing them and I hate reading them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's going to see it. I was a hiring manager once. I would've tossed your app out at "hi". Professionalism is not pandering. :camby:
:mjpls: oh really, My portfolio is world class....once they see the work the letter shouldn't matter or the resume....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pray they dont read my twitter , i dont want to delete it :lupe:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Dear Hiring Manager,

Hello, my name is _____and I am a professional _____ and_____. I am very interested in working in your company and believe I possess the right qualifications to take your company higher. I am a graduate from ------ and have over a decade worth of excellent experience in customer service and freelancing. I can complete high quality assignments efficiently, ensure that every client is satisfied, and be a valuable asset for your company. I have included my portfolio for you to review. The portfolio should show that I am a versatile designer with multiple styles. Please visit my website, _______.com

I plan on relocating to the NYC metro area as soon as I secure a position, and I am available immediately for an interview. You can reach me by phone at 555-555-5555 or by email at -----.com. Thank you!

Sincerely

________

My edits :sas1:

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
:mjpls: oh really, My portfolio is world class....once they see the work the letter shouldn't matter or the resume....

Then why are you asking for help for your fugazi cover letter, then?

Psst! Here's something hiring managers won't tell you: I'll take a less talented employee with a good cover letter over a fire employee with a trash cover letter - and this is from somebody who HATES cover letters. Don't undermine your talent and your hard work with a bad letter. IMO, your resume is far more important...but I have a sinking feeling that your resume is even worse than your cover letter.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

MikeyC's is excellent. It's a template kind of letter, I'd argue, but most (professional) cover letters are. Honestly, I HATE cover letters. I hate writing them and I hate reading them.

As a former hiring manager what tips/loopholes do you think you could give a breh.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why are you asking for help for your fugazi cover letter, then?

Psst! Here's something hiring managers won't tell you: I'll take a less talented employee with a good cover letter over a fire employee with a trash cover letter - and this is from somebody who HATES cover letters. Don't undermine your talent and your hard work with a bad letter. IMO, your resume is far more important...but I have a sinking feeling that your resume is even worse than your cover letter.
baby Im a genius at what I do.... some HR desk jockey cant disregard my talent because a stupid letter isnt perfection, that dont even make no sense....the goal is to hire the best and my shyt is about to change the game, im doing shyt thats never been done before

I feel like future making DS2 and Evol...real fire experimental shyt

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
[name],

While in school for [X] at [x], i foud that quality of work is of utmost importance me. I have applied this thought throughout my career, most recently working as a [x] at [x] for the last [x] years. Before that I was a [x] at [x] for [x] years.

The people I work with during my time doing retail and freelancing tell me I am very personable. I consider myself quick but also take care to do work right the first time. I love keeping clients happy and have done so my entire career so far. I really enjoy [position of job] and want to [continue in this career at your company/enter this new type of work with your company].

Past clients have described my portfolio as original and fun - have attached it for you behind this letter for your review.

Best regards,
Sincerely

________Boss man___

See edits above bro.. pls use that - your shyt better be lit after that ^^ :feedme:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Dear Hiring Manager,

Hi My name is _____and I’m a professional _____ and_____. Ill try to keep this quick for your convenience. I have a college degree and well over a decade worth of experience, but most importantly the quality of my work is excellent. I have customer service experience from working retail jobs, and from freelancing. I can complete assignments really fast and make sure make clients happy, and help your company make money, which is the bottom line anyway. Check out my portfolio, I’m versatile I have multiple styles, I can do the boring stuff aswell as create real art with an original style. Check out_______.com

So please give my portfolio a fair assessment, and if you like it please contact me back. Also I plan on moving to the NYC metro area soon, so relocation is already in the works, You don't have to worry about paying for that.

Thanks for reading
Sincerely

________

My work is fire and I tried being my my real self instead of pandering, My goal is that real will recognize real and somebody win HR will fukk with me off the strength that im honest and my work is fire. The universe always connect like minds

You're trolling here right?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trolling here right?
naw, the corporate shyt is boring, im hoping the hR person will get a kick outta the honesty and say "i like this dude, finally somebody honest"