assclowns in the left lane going the speed limit unappreciation

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all sound annoying. Y'all the fools jumping from left to right, all in a hurry just to stop at a red light. Lol at knowing how to drive meaning going over the speed limit.

Most people that speed I have found do it just cause someone's in front of them not cause they acctuay need to speed.

Going from left to right lanes on a highway to stop at a Red Light? on a highway? Yet we're the fools?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said this? :what:
:snoop:first post breh

GTFO OUT OF THE WAY. The unwritten rule of the left lane is +15-20 over the speedlimit.

Going from left to right lanes on a highway to stop at a Red Light? on a highway? Yet we're the fools?

Did I say highways? Anyways I meant 3 lane traffic also.

Its the inpatient reckless drivers on highways and interstates that rush and speed in and out of lanes that usually get stuck behind a slower semi truck. when everyone in the lane he left passes him not letting him merge when the three way lane ends.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quote and underline where in the first post it states that knowing how to drive means driving over the speed limit. :beli:

I dont know how to do that bold /underline shyt on my phone breh.

He's implying that if you drive in the left lane and do the speed limit you are his problem/a problem and something is wrong with your driving skills.

I disagree.

Did I really need to explain that to you?

:snoop:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i used to be that person weavin in and out of lanes doin 70 at the least, but once i got enough tickets and took enough defensive driving classes im too nervous to speed like that. I Do about 65-70 now and i save more gas and i get there pretty much the same time as when i was speeding.

Daps
I dont know how to do that bold /underline shyt on my phone breh.

He's implying that if you drive in the left lane and do the speed limit you are his problem/a problem and something is wrong with your driving skills.

I disagree.

Did I really need to explain that to you?

:snoop:

Underlining on a phone is the same as a browser...da fukk kinda shytty ass phone you got? :rudy:

He's NOT implying the underlined (done with ease on my android phone :win:), so I hope you were facepalming for your reading comprehension skills. What he was implying, however, was that cruising in the left lane doing the speed limit when someone behind you is trying to pass is a reflection of your poor driving skills. And it is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fake ass NASCAR drivers mad that people driving the regular speed limit....old speed racer ass nikkas

Daps
:usure:

It says the left lane is for passing.
It doesn't say it's for speeding. There is a speed limit.

I never saw any of these unwritten rules in my driver's manual when I was learning to drive.

by "these" I didn't realize you meant just those tied to speed. Ya, it's not tied to speed, I already checked the OP on that....regardless of how fast you and the person behind you are going, if you ain't passing, gtfo out the left lane. :birdman: