assclowns in the left lane going the speed limit unappreciation

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stop complaining and drive the speed limit. It's always clowns like you who constantly break the speed limit that complain about getting tickets during holiday season, or better yet, end up causing an accident.

I hope they take you drivers license away. :umad:

Complaining that a cac in front of me is chatting away on his cell phone, sipping a coke, and I'm doing 65 behind him and I'm STILL gaining on him?

:birdman:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just got home barrelling down ppl in the left lane. All of them doing 100kph or less, ugh. And to top it off right when I hit the 410 a cop merges onto the highway and I've never seen that many cars all simultaneously hit their brakes :snoop: So you trade avoiding a ticket to cause an accident pileup, ugh.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nikkaS IN DETROIT KNOW THAT LEFT LANE ON THE SOUTHFIELD FWY IS FOR THE FAST N FURIOUS. :yes:

IF YOUR CAR DON'T DO 95+ YOU BETTER GET OUT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
for all you "i wanna go my own pace" folks, then just get in the right fukking lane. left lane is for passing only . i don't care about the actual speed you're going but if you ain't passing anyone, you probably riding alongside someone blocking others from passing. or if there's room on the right, you're causing people to dangerously swerve out to the right to pass. it's just bad all around. just move the fukk over

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
any law student could get that ticket thrown out

if the speed limit is 65 thats the max you can do 55

What does that have to do with the fact that you're dangerous? You're causing people to fly up behind you, swerve out to the next lane trying to get around you, probably sneaking into a tight space to avoid you, just barely escaping an accident because of the lineup of cars in the other lane ALSO passing you. Bruh, if the flow of traffic is going 70 and you're going 55, fukk what the speed limit says, you are the one putting others at risk

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:pacspit: @ cac's, dunec00ns, n***** in the left lane on the highway going 65 on their cellphones and sipping coffee controlling their whip with their legs.

GTFO OUT OF THE WAY. The unwritten rule of the left lane is +15-20 over the speedlimit.

/rant

Where I live the unwritten rule of the left line is +60-80 :smugfavre:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

concise

Veteran
Daps
I never saw any of these unwritten rules in my driver's manual when I was learning to drive.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If I move out of the way to allow you to continue speeding then I feel as if I'm an accomplice to a crime.

:skip:

:ld: