assclowns in the left lane going the speed limit unappreciation

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stop complaining and drive the speed limit. It's always clowns like you who constantly break the speed limit that complain about getting tickets during holiday season, or better yet, end up causing an accident.

I hope they take you drivers license away. :umad:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
NOTHING worse than 2 asshats driving side by side like kissing cousins blocking you from passing. :fire:
:wtf: is wrong people???? all that clear road ahead of you and you wanna drive 5miles RIGHT NEXT to another car. :why:

Speaking of not letting u pass, I HATE it when nikkas block a side street cuz they stop in the middle to holla at someone on the sidewalk or porch. That shyt get me beyond heated :fire:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
the far left lane is called the passing lane, and it's an unwritten rule that u only get in that lane to pass the other cars in the other 2 lanes.

tards fukk up and get in the far left lane and drive the speed limit, blocking the normal flow of traffic from passing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop complaining and drive the speed limit. It's always clowns like you who constantly break the speed limit that complain about getting tickets during holiday season, or better yet, end up causing an accident.

I hope they take you drivers license away. :umad:

You can also get a ticket or cause an accident by holding up the flow of traffic. If everyone is going faster than you, its time to move over.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I knew some kid in HS who sped and drove like he was in Nascar a year later I read he died in an accident, all I did was :lolbron::lolbron: