assclowns in the left lane going the speed limit unappreciation

concise

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: re-read what you posted there.

I re-read it. If it's not written, it's not a rule. :pacspit:

If I feel like going the speed limit or slower one day in the left lane, I will do that.

If I feel like speeding one day all in the right lane, I will do that.

:pacspit:

Daps

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of not letting u pass, I HATE it when nikkas block a side street cuz they stop in the middle to holla at someone on the sidewalk or porch. That shyt get me beyond heated :fire:

Only in the hood:bryan::dead:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol, nikkas know not to pull no shyt like this in ATL. Mutherfukkas will literally run yo ass off the road, be on your rear with no regard for you and anyone in your vehicle. You must be in some bum ass city op. In ATL, a slow driver will either speed up, crash or move out the lane. PERIOD! Y'all nikkas better not let me catch one of y'all on 400, 285, 75/85 :ufdup:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol, nikkas know not to pull no shyt like this in ATL. Mutherfukkas will literally run yo ass off the road, be on your rear with no regard for you and anyone in your vehicle. You must be in some bum ass city op. In ATL, a slow driver will either speed up, crash or move out the lane. PERIOD! Y'all nikkas better not let me catch one of y'all on 400, 285, 75/85 :ufdup:

Especially not 400. Start doing 65-70 in the left lane on a weekend. I'll spin your ass out. And there will be train of cars behind me waiting to do the same thing. :smugdraper:

One Sunday I was headed to the car show in Alpharetta and I swear me and friend averaged 95-100 from Buckhead to Exit 11. Could've gone faster.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

stop it my nikka

I've been up and down the 95 and 85 frequently for the past 3 yrs from NY to Charlotte to Colombia, SC through Atlanta and down through Mobile, AL (I just drove to Auburn 2 weeks ago from Philly)

that slow driver left lane shyt happens on all the highways

if anything, on major highways, ESPECIALLY the 95 between maryland and ny, you find that the easiest lane to navigate through is the slow lane

I just think it hilarious how slow ass drivers don't realize THEY'RE at fault for all the traffic in the world. All it takes is 3 slow ass drivers to stop the flow for everyone in the state. My nikkas that rip the jersey turnpike know good it feels when the highway splits between cars only and buses/trucks. And also how bad it feels when you're busting 90 going south only to get that privilege taken away from you. DON'T even get me started on the Verrazano to Belt Pkwy connection. That shyt infuriates me every single time

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Houston is sort of a bum city.

(But we're full of FATS, since we have so many fukkin' fast food joints)

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all sound annoying. Y'all the fools jumping from left to right, all in a hurry just to stop at a red light. Lol at knowing how to drive meaning going over the speed limit.

Most people that speed I have found do it just cause someone's in front of them not cause they acctuay need to speed.

Daps
Y'all sound annoying. Y'all the fools jumping from left to right, all in a hurry just to stop at a red light. Lol at knowing how to drive meaning going over the speed limit.

Most people that speed I have found do it just cause someone's in front of them not cause they acctuay need to speed.

Who said this? :what: