Supporter
Daps
It's a everyday battle.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I fukking hate that shyt. Sometimes i find its faster if I'm in the middle or even the right lane. Here in NY everybody wants to be the cool one driving in the left lane so its always packed. I just blow past them in the middle like :youngsabo:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
That shyt is annoying as fukk

Move bytch

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
This is the time when I wish I had a 007 car. I'd just cut em' off on some disrespect shyt and hit a button and have oil slicks shoot out the back of my whip.

Drive away looking in my rearview like :umad:

Seems like they give every retard a drivers license. They need to make the test harder or some shyt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
where i live its chinese people, cacs or old people always driving slow on the left lane.. fukin pieces of shyt

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
where i live its chinese people, cacs or old people always driving slow on the left lane.. fukin pieces of shyt

:umad:

If you ain't passing anybody in the left lane then
9uckg9.gif

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I fukking hate that shyt. Sometimes i find its faster if I'm in the middle or even the right lane. Here in NY everybody wants to be the cool one driving in the left lane so its always packed. I just blow past them in the middle like :youngsabo:

Lol I do the same thing. People stuck in the left lane looking like :mindblown:
I have horrible road rage though especially on the highway. Not even late or in a rush to be somewhere really still driving like
tumblr_lyijaqtU5g1qmzq91o3_500.gif

Daps
:pacspit: @ cac's, dunec00ns, n***** in the left lane on the highway going 65 on their cellphones and sipping coffee controlling their whip with their legs.

GTFO OUT OF THE WAY. The unwritten rule of the left lane is +15-20 over the speedlimit.

/rant

The rule of the left lane (and it's written in many places) is that it's for passing ONLY.

:pacspit: @ you niccas cruising in the left lane doing 15 over right next to a nicca in the middle lane doing the same speed when I just wanna pass you muh'fukkas :sadcam: