Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

It's ubisoft why are you STILL surprised they trying to nickel and dime every player...:beli:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I would take all of those over Japan. Give me unique settings and civilizations. Japan is all over pop culture, its boring imo. I would rather have a new Tenchu game if we going to go that route.

This! I'm sick of the same settings.. I'm over Japanese and Chinese shyt. Then they do Vikings which has been done to fukking death! I'm sick of it. They could have done India, Thailand, The Moors, Zande warriors, Mali empire, Aztecs, Incans.. naw, we gonna get white on white on white on white.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's ubisoft why are you STILL surprised they trying to nickel and dime every player...:beli:
Same shyt every other Company has done including naughty labor dog with their multiple editions of TLOU2 but not a peep about that :sas2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Them assassin creed fans are never getting Japan:bryan:

AC 2021 - You’re a Conquistador
AC 2022 - You’re a Aborigine
AC 2023 - You’re a Monk

:mjgrin: I mean all you listed sounds more interesting than Japan. A breh here had a great idea for a Mongol Assassin's Creed and IMO they'd do great things with one set in Korea.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Vikings...Meh. Trailer was good and I’ll most likely still cop since I fux with AC but I would love for us to stop spending so much time in Europe :beli:

Before I researched on what the upcoming AC game was gonna be about, I’ve been contemplating on whether the setting would take place in feudal Japan, the Mayan or Aztec Empires, Moorish Spain, the Ottoman Empire, the Indus Valley Civilization, Sumeria, Mali Empire, or one of the dynastic kingdoms of China

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Vikings...Meh. Trailer was good and I’ll most likely still cop since I fux with AC but I would love for us to stop spending so much time in Europe :beli:

Before I researched on what the upcoming AC game was gonna be about, I’ve been contemplating on whether the setting would take place in feudal Japan, the Mayan or Aztec Empires, Moorish Spain, the Ottoman Empire, the Indus Valley Civilization, Sumeria, Mali Empire, or one of the dynastic kingdoms of China

Always thought a African one would be dope but you know them French :mjpls: