Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
No one knows for sure....:manny: he could be dead, he might not be... Ubisoft wont finish the shyt and ended that shyt with a cliffhanger and was like let's milk these games for all their worth now with no end in sight...:mjlol:

Desmond died in AC 3. They’ve been using new protagonists (and sometimes no protagonists at all) for the modern portion of the games ever since then.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played since Black Flag, but Odyssey looked like it was fire and just needed a bit more polish. I might check this out.

EDIT: I see odyssey is only $20 on Steam. Might just go ahead and cop to play after I finish gears based on what I see in reviews.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Haven't played since Black Flag, but Odyssey looked like it was fire and just needed a bit more polish. I might check this out.

EDIT: I see odyssey is only $20 on Steam. Might just go ahead and cop to play after I finish gears based on what I see in reviews.
Odyssey was fire but they went overboard with the super powers shyt and it wasn't an assassin game...

The last really good "assassin" creed game they made was Origins...

I hope this new one is more grounded like Origins was...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ubisoft still pulling this shyt :scust:
AuPVGmx.png

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft still pulling this shyt :scust:
AuPVGmx.png
Because people are dumb enough to keep supporting that model. Stop buying DLC, stop buying season passes, stop buying microtransactions. Buy the base game and only the base game, and only if you actually want to play the game :unimpressed:. If dudes stop buying across these offerings they'll have no choice but to consolidate and start giving the full game from the jump.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: always get hyped for the new Assassin's Creed games and I can't say the same for any other franchise.

:wow: imagine the first AC game made for the next gen consoles. I wouldn't be surprised if they tackle something as big as romance of the three kingdom or the great Turkish war:noah:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Desmond died in AC 3. They’ve been using new protagonists (and sometimes no protagonists at all) for the modern portion of the games ever since then.

if desmond died at AC3 what the fukk happened to the alien???:wtf: they dont seem content with finishing this series at all...:russ::bryan: milking it for every penny... and these fools keep buying these games...