Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This! I'm sick of the same settings.. I'm over Japanese and Chinese shyt. Then they do Vikings which has been done to fukking death! I'm sick of it. They could have done India, Thailand, The Moors, Zande warriors, Mali empire, Aztecs, Incans.. naw, we gonna get white on white on white on white.

Word.

I feel like Japan is what people think they want, but when they actually get it they'll be disappointed. You have Ghost of Tsushima coming out this year, and it's a grounded AAA game set in Old Japan. If that game doesn't tick those marks then I doubt Ubisoft could do any better.

Mesoamerica and East/West Africa would be inspired locations because people have hardly touched them if at all.

I would be up for Jim Crow Era South as well. We had Mafia 3, but I think Ubisoft would have more success with the concept as a AC game.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Word.

I feel like Japan is what people think they want, but when they actually get it they'll be disappointed. You have Ghost of Tsushima coming out this year, and it's a grounded AAA game set in Old Japan. If that game doesn't tick those marks then I doubt Ubisoft could do any better.

Mesoamerica and East/West Africa would be inspired locations because people have hardly touched them if at all.

I would be up for Jim Crow Era South as well. We had Mafia 3, but I think Ubisoft would have more success with the concept as a AC game.
what:what: that would not even remotely work with the assassin creed formula:mjtf:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Vikings...Meh. Trailer was good and I’ll most likely still cop since I fux with AC but I would love for us to stop spending so much time in Europe :beli:

Before I researched on what the upcoming AC game was gonna be about, I’ve been contemplating on whether the setting would take place in feudal Japan, the Mayan or Aztec Empires, Moorish Spain, the Ottoman Empire, the Indus Valley Civilization, Sumeria, Mali Empire, or one of the dynastic kingdoms of China
Ottomans are covered in revelations; and black flag with the Mayans being the main assassin bureau of the Caribbean based in Tulum

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Vikings...Meh. Trailer was good and I’ll most likely still cop since I fux with AC but I would love for us to stop spending so much time in Europe :beli:

Before I researched on what the upcoming AC game was gonna be about, I’ve been contemplating on whether the setting would take place in feudal Japan, the Mayan or Aztec Empires, Moorish Spain, the Ottoman Empire, the Indus Valley Civilization, Sumeria, Mali Empire, or one of the dynastic kingdoms of China

Exactly. The whole Vikings thing seems pretty interesting but I’m sick of exploring cac history. It would be nice if we got a Assassins Creed that actually covers something that hasn’t been done before such as the Zulu and Nubian empire or the Moors invasion of Italy or an American Civil War era game where you play as a Django type character freeing slaves and fighting against the Confederate and the Union.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what:what: that would not even remotely work with the assassin creed formula:mjtf:

Story-wise, I don't see how not. You can fit the Assassin/Templar conflict into just about every major time period in history. The Civil Rights era almost writes itself with the Assassins fighting on the side of equality and justice. Gameplay wise, you will obviously have the inclusion of guns, but you can still make use of blades, makeshift bombs, parkour, stealth.etc

If they ever pick a time period in the 20th century, that and the Russian Civil War are the ones to do(WW2 has also been done to death).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ubisoft still pulling this shyt :scust:
AuPVGmx.png
:mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This! I'm sick of the same settings.. I'm over Japanese and Chinese shyt. Then they do Vikings which has been done to fukking death! I'm sick of it. They could have done India, Thailand, The Moors, Zande warriors, Mali empire, Aztecs, Incans.. naw, we gonna get white on white on white on white.

Ubisoft scared to put women on the cover of their games because of sales, there's no way I can see them doing any of those settings. Egypt is gonna be as far as they're going to go