Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yooo...I had to stop 45 secs in...the graphics were that damn beautiful...I don’t usually fall for CGI/cutscene-heavy trailers but damn...I know this might sound cliche but there were a couple of moments early on when I thought the shyt was real

*edit*

dope ass trailer but I’m not falling for the shiny “new” quarter...need to see far more gameplay

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Odyssey was fire but they went overboard with the super powers shyt and it wasn't an assassin game...

The last really good "assassin" creed game they made was Origins...

I hope this new one is more grounded like Origins was...

Origins is a fukking work of art and thats my exact problem with Odyssey. I didnt even mind the gods and mummies in Origins cuz Bayek was fighting them without any super powers just his skill and it was only one expansion. Alexios and Kassandra were fighting the cyclops and medusa while dropping lighting strikes and spartan kicks all over :wtf:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If they did the japanese assassins creed, would be cool for them to do a Iga-nin theme

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Origins is a fukking work of art and thats my exact problem with Odyssey. I didnt even mind the gods and mummies in Origins cuz Bayek was fighting them without any super powers just his skill and it was only one expansion. Alexios and Kassandra were fighting the cyclops and medusa while dropping lighting strikes and spartan kicks all over :wtf:

The minute you saw that Predator Arrow mechanic show up in Origins...:francis:
Of course Ubisoft will mask it in "play as whatever kind of assassin you want to be :troll:"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Now, I'm not a There's Too Man White People...Why Can't We Have An Assassin's Creed In Africa type, but;

my reaction to the new trailer = :beli:

And I (never beat a AC game before [couldn't make it through Freedom Cry, it was too much]) thought Odyssey was 10/10

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Odyssey was fire but they went overboard with the super powers shyt and it wasn't an assassin game...

The last really good "assassin" creed game they made was Origins...

I hope this new one is more grounded like Origins was...
yeah ppl should play origins if they haven't, maybe I just love the Egypt story too much because I loved that game

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This looks like the video game version of the tv show Vikings

travis-fimmel-crashes-vikings-panel-at-sdcc-as-ragnar-lothbrok-pranks-cast-mates-image-credit-flickrpublic-domain_1460159.jpg

I mean the first part of the trailer looks EXACTLY like the tv version of Kattegat from the show

1*Co1PY9E6-1P1R5ZcoKfNnA.png

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This looks like the video game version of the tv show Vikings

travis-fimmel-crashes-vikings-panel-at-sdcc-as-ragnar-lothbrok-pranks-cast-mates-image-credit-flickrpublic-domain_1460159.jpg

I mean the first part of the trailer looks EXACTLY like the tv version of Kattegat from the show

1*Co1PY9E6-1P1R5ZcoKfNnA.png
even the fire arrows attack, etc. They just recreated a episode