Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Next Gen Looks Amazing

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all still read IGN Game reviews in 2020?:mjlol::mjlol: At least wait till Angry Joe or ACG review the game first:picard:

shyt on game reviewers then recommend Angry Joe brehs lol..

dude is trash, he’ll try to sound informed about the game he’s reviewing even though he’s just copying the general consensus, he usually misses the point on a lot of games and god forbid actually watching him try to play one...I remember watching him play Ghost of Tsushima, bro was halfway through the game and was just jumping and button mashing lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt on game reviewers then recommend Angry Joe brehs lol..

dude is trash, he’ll try to sound informed about the game he’s reviewing even though he’s just copying the general consensus, he usually misses the point on a lot of games and god forbid actually watching him try to play one...I remember watching him play Ghost of Tsushima, bro was halfway through the game and was just jumping and button mashing lol

Dude is a imbecile. I remember him rallying up his fan base about TLOU2 and i watched him play it thinking there’s no way he could not think this moment was dope af and the dude is barely paying attention to the game, passing the controller around, talking through it joking, leaving the room. He had his mind made up the moment joel died and couldn’t get stop himself from being a emotional little ass girl the rest of the way through.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People love to shyt on IGN until its a game they love receiving praise lol

I only watch ign and gamespot reviews because they’re usually well articulated, and to the point. I honestly dont know how or why people watch review videos for games that are 12-20 minutes long. You want to know about how good the game is or do you want them to show you the entire thing?

yep. Dudes in here talking about ACG and Angry Joe with their 20 min to hour long videos. Joe is a complete and utter cornball who doesn’t play games/know wtf he’s talking about half the time. I’ll never forget when he reviewed BF and dude only had like 4 hours long on MP on some stat tracker site. He’s The Godfather of overly pessimistic, negative gaming community that infests YouTube now. That Karak cac or whoever is way too smug and unfunny reminds me of Dennis Miller. Both dudes suck

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a imbecile. I remember him rallying up his fan base about TLOU2 and i watched him play it thinking there’s no way he could not think this moment was dope af and the dude is barely paying attention to the game, passing the controller around, talking through it joking, leaving the room. He had his mind made up the moment joel died and couldn’t get stop himself from being a emotional little ass girl the rest of the way through.

yep. Dudes in here talking about ACG and Angry Joe with their 20 min to hour long videos. Joe is a complete and utter cornball who doesn’t play games/know wtf he’s talking about half the time. I’ll never forget when he reviewed BF and dude only had like 4 hours long on MP on some stat tracker site. He’s The Godfather of overly pessimistic, negative gaming community that infests YouTube now. That Karak cac or whoever is way too smug and unfunny reminds me of Dennis Miller. Both dudes suck

exactly, 100%