Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Next Gen Looks Amazing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I literally have no idea what you are talking about . I have never payed attention to the modern shyt at all

That's because they literally destroyed the modern day storyline to milk the cash cow and you suckers keep playing this series...:heh:

The thing of assassin's creed is that all the shyt your doing in game is supposed to be historical scenarios dregged from your dna about a war than spanned centuries but now they not even focused on that.:mjlol: ubisoft just was like fukk it...:mjgrin: more microtransactions

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's because they literally destroyed the modern day storyline to milk the cash cow and you suckers keep playing this series...:heh:

The thing of assassin's creed is that all the shyt your doing in game is supposed to be historical scenarios dregged from your dna about a war than spanned centuries but now they not even focused on that.:mjlol: ubisoft just was like fukk it...:mjgrin:

And was supposed to culminate in the Assassins and Templars joining together to stop Juno and prevent the events of 2012 :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol: the writers fukked that up.... The series just makes ubisoft money but no fukking roadmap how to finish it... Or it will end like lost.:troll:

They fired the head writer after Revelations I believe and that’s when it became obvious that they had no clue how to end the story. They even had us as an invisible character walking around with a tablet for a couple of games :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They fired the head writer after Revelations I believe and that’s when it became obvious that they had no clue how to end the story. They even had us as an invisible character walking around with a tablet for a couple of games :mjlol:

I think the worst one was one of the games ended and you woke up at a computer monitor and looked out a window...

I was like...:wtf::dahell::what: WHAT?!?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they fired the Patrice guy (forget his full name), that’s when it became fairly obvious that they had no clue or sense of direction for the modern day. It used to my favorite of the game until they killed Desmond in 3 and moved the Juno storyline to the comics (after Syndicate). It was fukked up to the fans who had/have supported from the beginning and was actually interested in the modern day story.

Now I don’t even bother buying the games Day 1 anymore nor really care how the modern day story ends now.

You're talking about Patrice Desilets. He was also the director Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. He was in charge of a steady supply of piff.

From what I remember, the problem was that Brotherhood, the last game he was in charge of, ended up being good, and sold well. After that, that's when Ubisoft knew for certain that if they could just throw enough studios with manpower at it, they could sell an AC game every year and be alright.

I'm in the same boat as you, and dipped after AC3 (also didn't play Revelations). The fact that you have to read the comics, which if I remember correctly have no sort of consistent release schedule, to follow up on five games of story is absurd.

I came back and played the last two games after copping on sale, and I'd say that while the story is more incoherent than ever, it's the least of their problems. The gameplay is just an amalgamation of trendy gameplay mechanics to the point where no matter how you spec your character, they never feel like the character the story is telling you they're supposed to be. Also, them shyts are way too fukking long.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game looks good much like the last one did.

If you hating you just hating because of the name.

Which is understandable, but if you watch a vid at all (especially next gen) you shouldn't be worried about a bad game.... at worst it would be a 7 for some.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're talking about Patrice Desilets. He was also the director Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. He was in charge of a steady supply of piff.

From what I remember, the problem was that Brotherhood, the last game he was in charge of, ended up being good, and sold well. After that, that's when Ubisoft knew for certain that if they could just throw enough studios with manpower at it, they could sell an AC game every year and be alright.

I'm in the same boat as you, and dipped after AC3 (also didn't play Revelations). The fact that you have to read the comics, which if I remember correctly have no sort of consistent release schedule, to follow up on five games of story is absurd.

I came back and played the last two games after copping on sale, and I'd say that while the story is more incoherent than ever, it's the least of their problems. The gameplay is just an amalgamation of trendy gameplay mechanics to the point where no matter how you spec your character, they never feel like the character the story is telling you they're supposed to be. Also, them shyts are way too fukking long.

The last thing I remember from Juno in the game (before FOA) was the ending of Syndicate when said “I will save you all”. After that, was Origins where they started the Layla storyline. I didn’t realize until years later that the story was finished in the comics. I bought Origins a month after release and Odyssey like a year later on heavy discount. That’s why I had the :dahell: in the last DLC with a new VA and no mentioned of what happened the last time we saw her.

They might as well keep her as lead character if they have idea of where they want to head after this new one. Don’t make the same mistake they did with Desmond you know?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think what completely turned me off from this series were people claiming how much of a game changer origins was and i opened the in game menu and had an actual store in front of my face. Like i accidentally would swipe left and be in the Ubisoft store asking if i want to buy a mask or weapon and shyt. Absolutely disgusting.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think what completely turned me off from this series were people claiming how much of a game changer origins was and i opened the in game menu and had an actual store in front of my face. Like i accidentally would swipe left and be in the Ubisoft store asking if i want to buy a mask or weapon and shyt. Absolutely disgusting.

That’s literally every Ubisoft game now.
Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, The division, and Far Cry all have the same in game store hub.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s literally every Ubisoft game now.
Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, The division, and Far Cry all have the same in game store hub.

They’re so shameless with it, i feel like I’m playing a F2P mobile game. I get wanting to recoup (not as if AC doesn’t make enough money) but don’t put the shyt right in my inventory menu.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This game looks good much like the last one did.

If you hating you just hating because of the name.

Which is understandable, but if you watch a vid at all (especially next gen) you shouldn't be worried about a bad game.... at worst it would be a 7 for some.
Bought the one in egypt because it was a black man in it but got tired of it...

Assassin Creed games never interested me like that. I might cop down the line if I get bored but in no rush...

but I’m sure it looks amazing on Next Gen

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The last one I played was Origins and I couldn't finish it the fetch quests were out of control.:scust:Plus I actually enjoyed the modern story they were building from AC 1-3. I figured Origins would pick that back up since they were in Egypt and I was sadly mistaken :martin: