Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Next Gen Looks Amazing

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Odyssey was trash story wise, shoutout to Kassandra though. I found Origins much more engaging

I’ll cop Valhalla gold on deep discount but the previews had bad looking mechanics with the battering ram and how they did eagle vision.

Preordered that standard edition of Valhalla for $49 on Amazon and Imma cop the season pass/DLC stuff separately in the PS Store, shyt will prolly be only $20-$30...I’ll end up saving an extra $30 from getting the Gold Edition as a result :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They fired the head writer after Revelations I believe and that’s when it became obvious that they had no clue how to end the story. They even had us as an invisible character walking around with a tablet for a couple of games :mjlol:

Why the hell would they fire him after Revelations anyway that was one of the last good AC games out there :skip:

The one feature of that game people don't like (tower defense) was completely optional, and I didn't even think it was bad. You can do it for 8 minutes and ignore it for the rest of the game

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Story fell apart when Corey May was no longer leading the writers.
The feel of the games thematically/sonically dwindled when Jesper Kyd was no longer on board.(Though Origins was still really well done.)
Stubborn adherence to Euro-themed historical settings dwindled enthusiasm for new releases...and let SuckerPunch in to eat Ubisoft's lunch with Ghost of Tsushima.
Inappropriate internal behaviour killed morale and will absolutely affect the games themselves.
MTX shenanigans will inevitably drive players elsewhere.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ubisoft is gonna need beyond good and evil 2 to be a colossal success because they have developed a really bad reputation in the last few years

Last few years? Try the last 12 years:picard:. All their games follow the same cookie cutter open world format with Microtransactions. And reviewers like IGN who give COD a 9/10 ever year always rate their trash games as good.

IGN can't even play a game right, I'll be damned if I trust them to do a proper review. :russ:Angry Joe and ACG are some of the most reliable sources when it comes to deciding if a game is quality or not

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Last few years? Try the last 12 years:picard:. All their games follow the same cookie cutter open world format with Microtransactions. And reviewers like IGN who give COD a 9/10 ever year always rate their trash games as good.

IGN can't even play a game right, I'll be damned if I trust them to do a proper review. :russ:Angry Joe and ACG are some of the most reliable sources when it comes to deciding if a game is quality or not

They didn't get a negative stigma until like 2017 or so. Back in 2008 they were considered fresh and a decent game dev.

Y'all gotta remember that games like AC2 amd Far Cry 3 were top of the line game of the year contenders when they came out. People didn't start pushing back against open world games until last year