Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Next Gen Looks Amazing

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:wtf: Did Ubisoft recently update the graphics or something? Just watched this video from IGN on my OLED and was stunned. The playthroughs I've seen (mostly PC) the game didn't look anywhere near this good. I may have to cop this now :wtf:

Longer Vid...

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graphics and presentation look nice, it’s the gameplay loop thats the problem

ya I’m not impressed...and the animation for the ship moving thru the open sea looked terrible...overall looks like the same clunky video game movements but with sharper graphics

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Supposedly this is will be the end of Layla’s journey, so it’d probably be a good point to end the modern day side of things. It’s been going on for wayyyy too long, with no sense of direction in what they want to do with it long term.

Such a shame since the ending of the first AC had me :gladbron: :mindblown:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is there anyone on the planet who actually likes those modern day segments? Why the fukk do they keep including it. :scust:

When they fired the Patrice guy (forget his full name), that’s when it became fairly obvious that they had no clue or sense of direction for the modern day. It used to my favorite of the game until they killed Desmond in 3 and moved the Juno storyline to the comics (after Syndicate). It was fukked up to the fans who had/have supported from the beginning and was actually interested in the modern day story.

Now I don’t even bother buying the games Day 1 anymore nor really care how the modern day story ends now.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Supposedly this is will be the end of Layla’s journey, so it’d probably be a good point to end the modern day side of things. It’s been going on for wayyyy too long, with no sense of direction in what they want to do with it long term.

Such a shame since the ending of the first AC had me :gladbron: :mindblown:

Is there anyone on the planet who actually likes those modern day segments? Why the fukk do they keep including it. :scust:

shyt is annoying as fukk when playing