Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They love to bytch...

I doubt its only English, the Greek one Odyssey whatever it was called had them calling you a baklava malaka everywhere you went...

I think the Egypt joint did the same thing to...

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

A video I uploaded on the subject of Yasuke, I've never had so many comments on a single video so many disingenuous cacs, you can see why these people did colonialism and made atomic bombs, they only think in terms of absolute and controlling narrative

You're trying to reason with Arkham inmates and outright agents.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1000002243.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They let people with this as their avatar
iu

bully them into removing a video :mjlol:
This is what the video’s creator said in that Reddit thread.

Hello everyone, I saw the news was posted here so I just want to try to help clarify things as I have also tried to do by responding to certain comments. Regarding the the harassment outside of YouTube, I want to make clear that it was not received by me but by one of the other individuals in the interview. People have attacked him both personally and also at his place of work. It has effected both his career and mental health. This is a serious matter and not something as simple as just "turning the comments off".

I understand the mentality of thinking that we are letting them win by taking the video down, but at the end of the day it was not worth all the trouble that it was causing.