Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
4sdv0yo0sydd1.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This series is 100 percent historical accuracy. I remember reading in the history books about an assassin fist fighting the pope on top of a magical artifact. :mjlol:

I was in awe when I read about Bahamut being summoned during the Ptolemaic period.

Ancient Egyptians had ancient summons
:wow:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I remember the Japanese being actually offended by the Oppenheimer movie because their wasn't any representation for the Japanese victims of the bombs and cacs basically told them to shut up and that they deserved to get nuked but now the same cacs are pretending they care about Japanese's representation :russ:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're still bytching about this? and what's the end goal? Do they think Ubisoft is going to cancel and spend 4 more years redeveloping this game just to remove the main character? lol

Ok lets say Yasuke wasn't a samurai, now what? What are we supposed to do with this information? George Washington wasn't a power hungry king who got assassinated either.

White male geeks and incels have to be one of the worst demographics of all time. A lot of them are underachievers and failures in real life and their whole self worth comes from fictional power fantasies in the media and romanticized depictions of the past. These guys really feel threatened that a Black character has taken that hero foreigner spot that is normally reserved for White male characters. They think it's going have real life societal implications lol

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the Japanese being actually offended by the Oppenheimer movie because their wasn't any representation for the Japanese victims of the bombs and cacs basically told them to shut up and that they deserved to get nuked but now the same cacs are pretending they care about Japanese's representation :russ:

These guys have become the actual SJWs they claimed they hated so much a few years ago. The harrassing, the review bombing, idenity politics, speaking for other groups of people.etc