Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Man…..

I was excited to be a nikka-rai in Japan … but then I seen the gameplay.
I’m sorry but they gonna have to tighten this shyt up for me to support

Yasuke was mad stiff with the blade and especially that big stupid ass baseball bat

Wtf was all that pausing and miming Everytime he parry/blocked ? shyt looked mad choppy

Ninja bytch looked way better and fun

Man what a let down

That weapon is a war club called a kanabo, they used to weigh like 10 pounds and for Yasuke to swing one with spikes on it like a baseball bat is wild and goes to show how he was just stronger than everyone around him

But youre right this looks stiff as a bytch for a game coming out early 4th quarter and we're in JUNE

Trashisoft strikes again, they need to just go ahead and release a White Tears Ultimate Edition with an optional romance quest and PAWG palette swap for the ninja girl at this point :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they don't do Yasuke dirty. The ability to choose really going to have people leave him on the bench for most of the game. If I was a developer I would never give folks an out to bush or overlook a Black lead character (cause you know people will do it with the quickness). You're going to play as a breh/brehette whether you like it or not lol.

It was too good to believe that they have fully overhauled the system. You always expect that after a haitus, but no Ubisoft still using the same piss poor mechanics maybe with a few slight improvements here and there. Maybe this is an old build? but even so I don't expect a lot to be different with the full release.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That weapon is a war club called a kanabo, they used to weigh like 10 pounds and for Yasuke to swing one with spikes on it like a baseball bat is wild and goes to show how he was just stronger than everyone around him

But youre right this looks stiff as a bytch for a game coming out early 4th quarter and we're in JUNE

Trashisoft strikes again, they need to just go ahead and release a White Tears Ultimate Edition with an optional romance quest and PAWG palette swap for the ninja girl at this point :mjlol:

I watched a weapons expert on youtube and he said clubs/hammers/axes. etc are much more damaging and effective for big, brolic, strong warriors than swords. Like one full power swing will have an armored dude crumpled like paper.

Swords just look cooler and of course the pop culture norm.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watched a weapons expert on youtube and he said clubs/hammers/axes. etc are much more damaging and effective for big, brolic, strong warriors than swords. Like one full power swing will have an armored dude crumpled like paper.

Just like how dandy ass Rhaegar Targaryen got his whole chest caved in. :jawalrus: Jewelry showered off his chest piece made folks rich that day.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Makes sense... axes, clubs and war hammers take less time to learn to be effective with compared to a sword, and do more damage depending on your strength and torque.

Swords were mainly weapons of the nobles, both knights and samurais were part of the ruling class thats why they kept swords on them.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Makes sense... axes, clubs and war hammers take less time to learn to be effective with compared to a sword, and do more damage depending on your strength and torque.

Swords were mainly weapons of the nobles, both knights and samurais were part of the ruling class thats why they kept swords on them.

Spears too, very underrated noob weapon.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man…..

I was excited to be a nikka-rai in Japan … but then I seen the gameplay.
I’m sorry but they gonna have to tighten this shyt up for me to support

Yasuke was mad stiff with the blade and especially that big stupid ass baseball bat

Wtf was all that pausing and miming Everytime he parry/blocked ? shyt looked mad choppy

Ninja bytch looked way better and fun

Man what a let down

I get he’s suppose to be the heavy brute while the girl is suppose to be nimble and stealthy. But the whole 4 enemies just standing by one by one to attack, wait to parry for an opening, then strike is old af. Playing Rise of Ronin has spoiled me. These cookie cutter combat mechanics that every game has implemented since Arkham back in 09 is stale

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually liked the gameplay footage for both but it was obvious (or so i hope/assume) that the enemies were on the lowest difficulty setting... because they weren't engaged vs either protagonist.

As a result, ol girl's play through was hands down the best, because 95% of it had nothing to do with combat. In later reveals, we gotta see more combat with enemies that are actually engaged.