Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Samurai are romanticized just like vikings, just like gladiators. Most of these historical groups or figures got a boost hundreds of years later, even worse when foreign people romanticize them too when they meet them back in the day.
:beli:

People are just too funny.

But I do hate the incessant need of WS fukkheads in erasing black people from history. That's a pure sickness. Even more of a sickness is conflating vikings, romans and different ancients europeans into one white pool, just to feel good about themselves. Nah brah your ancestor was cleaning horse shyt.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
valhalla is the worst of the three when it comes to leveling up. i was such a monster by the end i didn't even bother with the DLC. i got bored cause i was one-shotting everything.

even the major camps where they have crazy numbers are easy, cause you can just call for backup.
I gave up on the game after about 80+ hours playing it. AC games get so repetitive and boring after awhile. This one looks interesting though. AC games are like Far Cry games. You play one you've played all of them

parallax

Superstar
Daps
4IaGvymT2f3pKPKUJ8d1dZpT.jpg
:mjlol:Where was the outrage when Nioh had us playing as William Adams, or when Tom Cruise was The Last Samurai?
i bet you moeny they would say some shyt like it was made by the japanese so its different

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cacs gonna cac. But what exactly is this live service shyt for a single player game?