Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
imagine-being-so-ignorantly-racist-that-actual-descendants-v0-fj0dyi9jmt0d1.jpeg

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is flawed logic here. The character Yasuke isn't a race swap and isn't presented as "Japanese black man!"

It's an actual character. If a Japanese man went to South Africa and within a few years became a Zulu warrior and had a similar story it would be seen as intriguing and fascinating.

There was an AC set in historic Africa: AC Origins. I know they sort of played with the main character and made him look more ambiguous but the NPCs and other major characters were undeniably indigenous "black" Africans such as his own son Khemu:
maxresdefault.jpg

Kensa:
88b62fb6-8b41-4fae-8fb8-6abfe1b19d93_rw_1920.jpg

and various other NPCs and supporting characters. Even if an AC game was created and set in Kanem-Bornu you'd STILL have this rhetoric being spewed about shyt being woke. I'm with you on race swapping but this isn't it. Cacs use this "original character" talking point and then still say "We wuzz KANGZ N SHIEEEEEET!!"
I'm gonna start countering that line with this:
GIQnT9pbEAAHpJG.jpg
Ubisoft had a whole “We Wuz ViKANGZ” AC game, friend.:pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft had a whole “We Wuz ViKANGZ” AC game, friend.:pachaha:
Ubisoft is woke on certain years.

2024(Shadows)"WAKANDA WOKE WE WUZZ RETAINERS kekeke"

2023(Mirage)-Not Woke. Respectable entry and return to form.

2020(Valhalla)SUPER DUPER BADASS!! ULTIMATE ANTI WOKE!!
2018(Odyssey)DUUUUDE! BAD ASS TAKE THAT WOKESTERS!!

2017(Origins)Uhh. woke b*stards, but Bayek isn't really black and the black people in the game are Nubians and ARE NOT THE SAME AS EGYPTIANS! The ones that say they're egyptians are just the immigrants(but only the black ones are immigrants) 6/10 woke

Everything else pre Origins-Good ole We Wuz TEMPlars and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yasuke was indeed taken in by Nobunaga and granted a status akin to a samurai, which was highly unusual for a non-Japanese person in that era. He was not considered a slave in Japan; rather, he was seen as a formidable figure and respected for his physical prowess and capabilities.

However, during the chaotic events following Nobunaga's forced suicide, the treatment of Yasuke seems to have changed. Akechi Mitsuhide, who betrayed Nobunaga, appears to have viewed Yasuke through a more discriminatory lens, referring to him as an "animal" and a "black slave," which indicates a derogatory attitude that might have been influenced by prevailing racial prejudices of the time. Yasuke was eventually captured and handed over to Jesuit missionaries, disappearing from historical records shortly after.

fukk Mitsuhide :pacspit: We shutting this slave shut down since we all historians now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I haven't bought an Assassin's Creed since the Ezio series so I'm excited to come back to play as Yasuke and a Konoichi. Too bad they didn’t give her big boobs like my girl Kasumi from Dead or Alive.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Ubisoft is woke on certain years.

2024(Shadows)"WAKANDA WOKE WE WUZZ RETAINERS kekeke"

2023(Mirage)-Not Woke. Respectable entry and return to form.

2020(Valhalla)SUPER DUPER BADASS!! ULTIMATE ANTI WOKE!!
2018(Odyssey)DUUUUDE! BAD ASS TAKE THAT WOKESTERS!!

2017(Origins)Uhh. woke b*stards, but Bayek isn't really black and the black people in the game are Nubians and ARE NOT THE SAME AS EGYPTIANS! The ones that say they're egyptians are just the immigrants(but only the black ones are immigrants) 6/10 woke

Everything else pre Origins-Good ole We Wuz TEMPlars and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Breh,

Some of these retards were even complaining about Odyssey, as many of the Greeks are Dark Skin.

These clowns think that Greeks and Romans were Germanic type "Whites", when they actually were Dark skinned (Non White) "Mediterraneans".

And Greeks are Genetically connected to African populations.

Not to mention that the Greeks overall outlook of Africans (Aethiopians, Egyptians) was mostly favorable, and even sometimes "Deified" Black Folks.

Just some "Short Bus" Muthafukkas!

:pachaha: