Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
might a been posted but f it i dont wanna hear shyt about " i cant see my self in that char" been playing a CAC man/ woman saving the world for damn near

30+ years get over it bytch :ufdup:

w91n43x.jpg
Alot of these dudes have little girl anime avatars too and also spend extensive amounts of time customizing female character cosmetics. But then talk about “masculinity” as well. Almost the same thing as playing with dolls:mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hadn’t been hype for an AC since black flag This shyt better be good it’s nice seeing white folk lose they mind over this lool

I want the game to be great especially after all this, but the chances of this being same ol Ubisoft shyt is about 95%. I thought Mirage would be a breath of fresh air since they were stripping back the bloat, but I still was ready for it to be done by the end even at 10 hours lol.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

Yeahhhh, if they ever add geolocation to social media accounts, you would see just how many red pill, super conservative, racist folks with anime avatars are actually bums from third world countries in comment sections starting shyt. It’s been like that for over 20 years with the first bunch i noticed coming from 4cac.