Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Another ASS game by Ubisoft. This shyt will play like the last 4 ASScreed games. Imagine really taking this shyt serious after playing Ghost of Tsushima

laughing-laugh.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mirage is good

it classic AC you can die pretty easy so you have to use stealth

an no bow and arrow means you cant spam from a distance

true. but the problem with the RPG trilogy is that once you level up past a certain point, you don't really have to worry about enemies too much, outside of the main fights with huge encampments. i felt like at a certain point in mirage and odyssey i would just run through the front gate and start throwing hands on most side missions.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
ubisoft always has a sharp drop in prices - so skip the battle pass till both expansions are out

i got the whole pass for Vahalla for 10 dollars and it was like 30+ at launch.

Also ubisoft games tend to drop in a messy state and get cleaned up in patches.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
true. but the problem with the RPG trilogy is that once you level up past a certain point, you don't really have to worry about enemies too much, outside of the main fights with huge encampments. i felt like at a certain point in mirage and odyssey i would just run through the front gate and start throwing hands on most side missions.
I play AC Vhalla when i don't have another game to play so i have 120+ hours in it - around half way thorough i been able to one shot everything that's not a boss.. it ridiculous

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Dynamic World and Seasons​

• Assassin’s Creed Shadows is built upon a newly updated version of the Anvil game engine. The new tech allows for better lighting through global illumination, the new breakable props, more detailed asset meshes, and much less pop-in.
  • The new Anvil upgrade has allowed for a season system that sees the world progress through spring, summer, autumn, and winter. The current season is dictated by your progress through the campaign in order to maintain historical accuracy, but there are ‘steps’ that each period goes through to create a sense of authenticity.
  • Each season comes with unique features that link to gameplay. For example, in the spring and summer when plants bloom and flower, there will be bushes and long grass to hide in. Later, in autumn and winter, those plants will die and thus remove hiding spots. Water also freezes in winter, which prevents you from entering pools and ponds. Icicles will form on rooftop edges and can fall if disturbed, potentially giving away your position.
  • Seasons also affect NPC behaviours. In the summer, enemy samurai cut through bushes in search of you. In the winter, foes stay close to fires and warm places, potentially opening up new, colder paths for you to take.
  • A fully dynamic weather system provides appropriate climate conditions based on both the region and season. Severe weather, like deep fog, howling winds, and snow impacts enemy sight and sound. A storm is an opportunity to mask your footsteps.
  • The world features a surprisingly detailed ecology system. In spring, for instance, wind will blow gusts of pollen that have been spawned by trees, replicating a real ecosystem.

this part has me hype

weather affecting hiding spots will make your encounters more unique...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play AC Vhalla when i don't have another game to play so i have 120+ hours in it - around half way thorough i been able to one shot everything that's not a boss.. it ridiculous

valhalla is the worst of the three when it comes to leveling up. i was such a monster by the end i didn't even bother with the DLC. i got bored cause i was one-shotting everything.

even the major camps where they have crazy numbers are easy, cause you can just call for backup.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I can't wait till it comes out and ya'll be disappointed to see it's another trash copy & paste.

I will most certainly be here on release day.:lolbron:

Gamefly gang :russ:

but i will rag on the game if they dont use any of this stuff they are hyping up

but they got rid of the bird that lets you tag enemies and synchronization doesn't auto populate your map

that alone will make it different game.

Veteran
Daps
valhalla is the worst of the three when it comes to leveling up. i was such a monster by the end i didn't even bother with the DLC. i got bored cause i was one-shotting everything.

even the major camps where they have crazy numbers are easy, cause you can just call for backup.

I played Valhalla for 30 minutes. Bloated map with dumb repetitive objectives.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
for a while i thought syndicate was the GOAT AC game. it had some flaws, and the RPG trilogy improved the formula to your point. but the way you could lean all the way into stealth with evie or brawl out with jacob was fun as hell.
I just played Syndicate to let the PAWG in the northeast pub sing songs to me :hubie:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot are missing my point and proving my point by doing so.

It's the same thing movies are doing instead of giving us original black movies they rather just race change a character and then they think that should please the black community and by reading the comments here it's actually working.

I rather have a AC in historic africa then just have a black character in feudal japan. That's what i'm saying. Don't give me crumbs and expect me to be happy about it.
I'll take both.

Again, if a White character being the face of major title set in Japan isn't an issue why should it be when it's a Black character? (and Yasuke is only the co lead, the other playable main character is native Japanese)

I saw no complaints about pandering, about tokenization.etc it was all crickets.

Once you realize the energy is only reserved for Black people getting a spotlight then you stop giving a fukk about "points, pandering, crumbs".etc. Tales of Kenzara done by a Black developer, set in Africa and a African lead got hit with DEI claims. When Black Panther was released it was criticized as pandering. We can turn popular, blonde eyed, blue eyed Aryan Aquaman into a dark haired Polynesian and it's no issue, but nobody Wonder Man can't be played by a Black man without the internet going up in flames.

At this point, any positive, significant Black representation is fine by me. I'll take it all. Give me African AC, give me Yasuke.etc I don't give a fukk.

Veteran
Daps
Gamefly gang :russ:

but i will rag on the game if they dont use any of this stuff they are hyping up

but they got rid of the bird that lets you tag enemies and synchronization doesn't auto populate your map

that alone will make it different game.

They do this with all of their games. I don't see how nikkas be so entertained with climbing a mountain then jumping off. Y'all not tired of that shyt yet? :dahell: