Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
GIQnT9pbEAAHpJG.png

Those Clowns aren't even "Aryan", they are Germanics.
Germanics migrated into Europe damn near 2,000 Years after the "Aryan Migrations".

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Y’all remember the :mjpls:backlash when the main characters of Prototype 2 & Mafia 3 were black men? This isn’t new. I’m copping just off the strength of the :mjpls: hate it receives.
In one instance it was Mafia 3, Watchdogs 2 and the Fifa story mode that all has a black main in the same year. The rectal bleeding these dudes were suffering....

:damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The fact you play as two different characters is fantastic but I wish they made them opposing forces on some Suikoden III shyt.

They are at first, the girl Noe is the daughter of the chief of the Iga clan ninjas aka the founders of ninjutsu and Yasuke is one of Oda Nobunagas retainers sent on a mission to personally clear out the Iga clan

Oda Nobunaga is a polarizing figure to the Japanese, some view him like Julius Ceasar or Alexander the Great and others view him like Adolf or Napoleon , Im sure theres gonna be a decent twist to the story that makes Yasuke ally with the Iga clan

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Why are they using the “he was only a retainer” argument? These dudes know nothing about samurai. Mitsuhide Akechi, one of Oda’s most loyal men, and the man infamous for betraying and killing him, was one of his retainers. Yet no one would debate Mitsuhide was a samurai. Moreover, even Hideyoshi Toyotomi, the future shogun and one of the three great uniters, was also a retainer of Oda. Essentially, being a retainer is high rank and definitely qualifies under the prerequisites of the definition of samurai. They’re just too ignorant and racist to know otherwise.

Those basement dwellers are just racist otaku mouth breathers. They never read the Hagakure or The Book of 5 Rings :childplease: :camby:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So you want the game to be bad? :what:

"Kee kee, I hope it's bad so I can be a dikk about it on the internet!" :ahh:

It's Ubisoft, I don't have to hope the game is bad, it already will be.:skip:

Folks hyping up a game that's gone be a 7.1:mjlol::hhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It's Ubisoft, I don't have to hope the game is bad, it already will be.:skip:

Folks hyping up a game that's gone be a 7.1:mjlol::hhh:

You're being EXTREMELY generous. Valhalla was still a buggy mess when I copped it. Last year. On special. Post patch. Smfh Im talking about Eivor harlem shaking in the middle of a raíd for no fukking reason type buggy. Being stuck in the animus loading screen for upwards of 4 minutes :beli:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
4IaGvymT2f3pKPKUJ8d1dZpT.jpg
:mjlol:Where was the outrage when Nioh had us playing as William Adams, or when Tom Cruise was The Last Samurai?

The cacs are juelzing by saying William Adams was an actual samurai and Yasuke was just a retainer but if you read about Adams real life story there was quite a bit of embellishing in the Nioh game. Plus there's all kinds of fantasy bullshyt in Nioh but making a black person who really existed in Japan at that time a samurai is a bridge too far for them.