Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i bugging, or would the action/rpg gamplay style they used for valhalla, odyssey and origins have been a better setup for this type of game?

mirage felt like a traditional AC game. not nearly dynamic enough for ninja-style acrobatics.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
am i bugging, or would the action/rpg gamplay style they used for valhalla, odyssey and origins have been a better setup for this type of game?

mirage felt like a traditional AC game. not nearly dynamic enough for ninja-style acrobatics.
It will probably be a mix of both

Gameplay like the RPG trilogy for the Male

Classic Gameplay for the female

It would make a nice dynamic narrative wise

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will probably be a mix of both

Gameplay like the RPG trilogy for the Male

Classic Gameplay for the female

It would make a nice dynamic narrative wise

i hope they use the RPG trilogy setup for both.

i wasn't a huge fan of the back-to-basics approach they went to for basim. bayek and kassandra were basically fighting like super-powered ninjas anyway.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i hope they use the RPG trilogy setup for both.

i wasn't a huge fan of the back-to-basics approach they went to for basim. bayek and kassandra were basically fighting like super-powered ninjas anyway.
The trilogy is was really got me into the series so I am hoping for that gameplay :ehh:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Syndicate was the first game I really played (I tried 3 but didn’t like the gameplay)

Mix that feeling with RPG elements for me:banderas:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i think them using Yasuke is good and seem organic just based on the thing the game developer said in the trailer they get explore the culture through someone who didnt grow up there

I like the angle that he new to the culture so you can have some of the more educational aspects weave in to the game instead of as a separate game mode like Valhalla

if they went the more traditional route with their protagonist would always be compared again Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima:

Also Africans in history are the first people to trade and travel the world in larger numbers then other cultures

The First Black Shogun

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
just from a gameplay aspect

i hope they make a patrol mode so you can do two player co-op;

i also want them to stay the fukk away from the fantasy RPG element The Fantasy creatures and magic users kind of break Assiasn Creed as a series to me even though it fun for a DLC mission

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Syndicate was the first game I really played (I tried 3 but didn’t like the gameplay)

Mix that feeling with RPG elements for me:banderas:

for a while i thought syndicate was the GOAT AC game. it had some flaws, and the RPG trilogy improved the formula to your point. but the way you could lean all the way into stealth with evie or brawl out with jacob was fun as hell.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
4IaGvymT2f3pKPKUJ8d1dZpT.jpg
:mjlol:Where was the outrage when Nioh had us playing as William Adams, or when Tom Cruise was The Last Samurai?

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Mehhhhh kind of hard to care about AC these days knowing how they don’t bother with the modern day story for the most part. I still haven’t bothered with playing Mirage.

Depending on what the gameplay looks like I might wait until it’s on sale.
Mirage is good

it classic AC you can die pretty easy so you have to use stealth

an no bow and arrow means you cant spam from a distance