Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.

Never really had an interest in this game, but I stumbled across a gameplay video on my feed. I did find it interesting how despite the game taking place in the era it did, the developers still described the (dark) skinned baddies as ''thug leaders''. Wouldn't expect any better from cacs. Already timestamped the video

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Never really had an interest in this game, but I stumbled across a gameplay video on my feed. I did find it interesting how despite the game taking place in the era it did, the developers still described the (dark) skinned baddies as ''thug leaders''. Wouldn't expect any better from cacs. Already timestamped the video

Started watching this dudes videos this week too. His videos and the reactions in here got me ready to cop this

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just beat Unity and started Syndicate, but I'm looking forward to this game the most. Where does Origins rank in the franchise? Has Ubisoft redeemed themselves with this one?

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Just beat Unity and started Syndicate, but I'm looking forward to this game the most. Where does Origins rank in the franchise? Has Ubisoft redeemed themselves with this one?
Right behind black flag at the top. It’s completely reworked from the previous entries.