Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I saw it yesterday

Story was whatever. It took a minute to catch on to everything but action was pretty good

Couldve been better. I wanted to see Rogue One but my nephew wanted to see that but he has questionable taste

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whatcha think

It's really hard for me to form an opinion.

Like I legitimately loved the games and franchise. I love both the animus storylines and the real world shyt with Desmond..... I really hoped they could come to some conclusion but it seems after AC3 they went off track.

Back to the movie.... there are some things I thought was cool but could've been better.

I don't think it was garbage but I feel like it lacked something. Maybe being that MF character wasn't kind of unlikeable to me I couldn't really get pulled into the story

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's really hard for me to form an opinion.

Like I legitimately loved the games and franchise. I love both the animus storylines and the real world shyt with Desmond..... I really hoped they could come to some conclusion but it seems after AC3 they went off track.

Back to the movie.... there are some things I thought was cool but could've been better.

I don't think it was garbage but I feel like it lacked something. Maybe being that MF character wasn't kind of unlikeable to me I couldn't really get pulled into the story

Yea I don't think it was garbage
Movie like this is best set in past
But at same time can be current too
But jumping back forth in Movie don't work as well compared to game
Unless u stay in one area for majority
Female lead seemed pointless
I'm still trying to figure out was her mom a creed cuz she popped up in his regression

They said sequel
Would be in primary past tho but I'm not sure if the box office matter or not for them cuz they made it seem like it didn't matter if it flopped sequel still happening

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea I don't think it was garbage
Movie like this is best set in past
But at same time can be current too
But jumping back forth in Movie don't work as well compared to game
Unless u stay in one area for majority
Female lead seemed pointless
I'm still trying to figure out was her mom a creed cuz she popped up in his regression

They said sequel
Would be in primary past tho but I'm not sure if the box office matter or not for them cuz they made it seem like it didn't matter if it flopped sequel still happening

One thing.... and I cant believe I'm saying this but.... the Animus stuff.... I felt there was too much action and not enough story. Like there to me was barely any character development dialog when he went back in time. No other guys talked.... but MF barely had any lines.

The future stuff didnt really bother me as much, though I thought it would be closer to the games storyline.

Yes, the females were pointless.

I would be open to a sequel

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One thing.... and I cant believe I'm saying this but.... the Animus stuff.... I felt there was too much action and not enough story. Like there to me was barely any character development dialog when he went back in time. No other guys talked.... but MF barely had any lines.

The future stuff didnt really bother me as much, though I thought it would be closer to the games storyline.

Yes, the females were pointless.

I would be open to a sequel

I get the story as it unfolded but the character development wasn't their especially in the past really didn't say shyt at all except the damn creed :mjlol: or save the boy :russ:

His present self was just a kid saw mom get killed by dad
Then he on death rogue
U find out later why which was not even relevant
Then we still don't know who he really is or his habits

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I saw it yesterday

Story was whatever. It took a minute to catch on to everything but action was pretty good

Couldve been better. I wanted to see Rogue One but my nephew wanted to see that but he has questionable taste

Fukk you Odie!!!

Don't you ever talmbout Little Randal like that...

I'll EAT YOUR CHIN!!!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I get the story as it unfolded but the character development wasn't their especially in the past really didn't say shyt at all except the damn creed :mjlol: or save the boy :russ:

His present self was just a kid saw mom get killed by dad
Then he on death rogue
U find out later why which was not even relevant
Then we still don't know who he really is or his habits

I wouldnt be mad if hollywood gave them one more chance to get this right.

To me this wasnt Hitman or Max Payne level bad

But there is some shyt they gotta fix. I really wish this as far as the real world shyt wouldve ended like AC1 and went into AC 2 where Desmond is rescued and escapes and later with is his dad and team are searching for the Apple in the real world

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wouldnt be mad if hollywood gave them one more chance to get this right.

To me this wasnt Hitman or Max Payne level bad

But there is some shyt they gotta fix. I really wish this as far as the real world shyt wouldve ended like AC1 and went into AC 2 where Desmond is rescued and escapes and later with is his dad and team are searching for the Apple in the real world

So was Sophia mom a creed or not cuz they showed her?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I see..... I got kinda lost with everything going on at that point:mjlol:

Yea it was Brief but noticeable people trying to figure wtf it means
Did her dad kill her mom?
Is it a vision of Sophia turning into a assassin in the future?

Also that guard respects the assassins but fights against them or is he a double agent

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea it was Brief but noticeable people trying to figure wtf it means
Did her dad kill her mom?
Is it a vision of Sophia turning into a assassin in the future?

Also that guard respects the assassins but fights against them or is he a double agent

I bet there is a lot of deleted scenes that probably shouldnt have been cut from the movie:mjlol: