Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
From what I'm reading, the movie is another in a long line of terrible video game movies. Shame especially with the cast they had. They aren't B list actors w/ the exception of Michael Kenneth Williams who has a damn good resume himself.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I could tell by the previews with the way the woman landed on her jump that this would suck.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Movie is terrible.... it's a very hard follow and very shallow story line. Also very little in character development if any.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I might take the chance and go check it out this upcoming weekend. Most time when movie adaptations are based on video games they turn out to be complete ass. It's a shame that the only movie that turned out right was the first Mortal Kombat movie and that was in 1995.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In the theater fright now watching this.
shyt is :snooze: status

There's way, way too maybe of the current day shyt. It's been the majority of the movie and it's not interesting at all. Aslo, the animus looks stupid as hell and they're literally breaking the flow of every single action scene from the past by switching to him doing the moves in modern day (which looks retarded, it was a horrible idea that I can't believe made it into the movie)

Marion Cotillard doing anything other than her native French accent :mjlol: she sounds horrible
She looks sexy as fukk though

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not surprised. the game play has always been the best part of that title. the story has always been really fukking stupid any time you're not reliving an ancestor's life.

if they were gonna do it, they should have just focused on the past and ignored the present-day shyt.