Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
assassins-creed-origins-g-1280x720.jpg

The next Assassin’s Creed game is reportedly titled Assassin’s Creed Mirage.

According to details posted by YouTuber j0nathan, some of which were corroborated by Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier, the game will take the series “back to basics” when it releases next year.

Bloomberg first reported in February that Ubisoft was planning to release a smaller-scale, stealth-focused Assassin’s Creed game that is closer to the early series entries than the more recent RPG-influenced ones. Starring Assassin’s Creed Valhalla character Basim, the title was originally planned as an expansion for the most recent series entry before being spun into a standalone game last year, it claimed.Rift is reportedly set in the Middle East, including Baghdad, with development being led by Ubisoft’s Bordeaux studio.

Most recently Bloomberg reported that the game would be released in spring 2023. The game is expected to be released before the officially announced Assassin’s Creed Infinity, which is a collaboration between Ubisoft Quebec (Odyssey) and Ubisoft Montreal (Origins and Valhalla).

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might actually be able to get me back into the series, especially if the Assassin's Creed remake is any good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might actually be able to get me back into the series, especially if the Assassin's Creed remake is any good.

they’re remaking the first one???

loved that game

*edit*

interesting news

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'll admit it: I'm intrigued.

The original entry had several strengths that were put to the side in following titles for a more streamlined, "blockbuster" bundle of mechanics. Closest other game to ever get to recapture the first one's feel was Assassin's Creed Unity, which was rightfully panned by the critics for its rushed launch. Unfortunately, it probably contributed to them bushing that refreshed gameplay foundation. I say unfortunately because AC Unity was not a terrible game all things considered and had a lot going for it.

If they want to take another dig at it... I'll lend an ear :ehh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit it: I'm intrigued.

The original entry had several strengths that were put to the side in following titles for a more streamlined, "blockbuster" bundle of mechanics. Closest other game to ever get to recapture the first one's feel was Assassin's Creed Unity, which was rightfully panned by the critics for its rushed launch. Unfortunately, it probably contributed to them bushing that refreshed gameplay foundation. I say unfortunately because AC Unity was not a terrible game all things considered and had a lot going for it.

If they want to take another dig at it... I'll lend an ear :ehh:
I got to Unity after it was a Games With Gold title. By that time it was a more or less solid and fluid experience.