Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I know I said this on sohh but ima say it again. Make a blog with your stories breh, change names where necessary but this shyt gold and need to be out there, nikkas don't read books so blog is the move. Plies putting himself back on with instagram and your stories just as funny and entertaining as his vines and posts.

Oh and tell drake to jump on I'm the man so this comeback can be completed
:dead:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
fam I was at drill for two days expecting the sara jay story! :ufdup:

WHERE IS IT?

How was banks when you were around the unit?

My bad cuzzzo I'll get to it soon. And banks was always hella cool from day one. We were both pretty laid back so we clicked on that level a bit. Plus we already had mutual friends out in queens prior.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
My bad cuzzzo I'll get to it soon. And banks was always hella cool from day one. We were both pretty laid back so we clicked on that level a bit. Plus we already had mutual friends out in queens prior.

what are the thisis50 offices like? and how many times has he used the famous line "yo dumb ass do that again you going home"

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The offices are cool and that line and other variations of that line have been used :dead:many times...
any notable stories? actually don't even tell those stories first, TELL THE DAMN SARA JAY STORY, is she down with rappers can you answer me that?