Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hella Trains, champagne being poured on groupies actin up in the VIP, the goons were the worst. Them nikkas acted like they never seen p*ssy before. Quick to hate on you, tryna grab girls and dash to their rooms. The road was the worst when we were movin around with all them crazy ass queens nikkas. Banks was cold on them hoes too.. You can tell by how direct he was with chicks that he's smashed everything under the sun

I knew my guy Banks' playboy raps had to be reality based.

One of my favorite joints from the era.

We ain't forgot about the Sara Jay story B
:usure:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hella Trains, champagne being poured on groupies actin up in the VIP, the goons were the worst. Them nikkas acted like they never seen p*ssy before. Quick to hate on you, tryna grab girls and dash to their rooms. The road was the worst when we were movin around with all them crazy ass queens nikkas. Banks was cold on them hoes too.. You can tell by how direct he was with chicks that he's smashed everything under the sun
my son banks :wow::mjcry:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY who are the coolest/nicest dudes in hip hop? Who are the biggest a$$holes?

The coolest ones were the superstars like Em, Dre, Pharrell, Busta, Drizzy. I remember The biggest a$$holes being the small frys like Hurricane Chris, And Lil Mama. I wanted to smack that nikka Hurricane cus my manager introduced me and he looked at me like I wasnt 6'1 200lbs with his big ass shades and thot braids. I kept it pushin cus we were in atlanta and everybody else was cool as fukk.

Lil Scrappy was hella cool and so was Cashis. I love them nikkas, super cool and down to earth. Gucci was cool as fukk too when i met him and chopped it up for a bit.

I remember Saigon wanted to fight me over a bytch cus she had me in her top 8 :dead:

nikka was askin her for my address and shyt like nikka u really gonna fly to cali and knock on my door to scrap over a bytch? Foh

Cassidy did a show in scottsdale/phoenix screamin fukk hot rod and shyt. I was outta town but I heard some nikkas laid him and swizz down in the studio with ak's in their mouth afterwards. They tried to pin it on me cus they told cass if he ever said fukk hot rod again they were gonna kill em :whew:

Swizz dipped outta AZ after that and sha money til this day thought i called the shot :demonic:

Buck was hella cool too. Super energy all day and night. That nikka needed weed in his system cus that mufukka is wild

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The coolest ones were the superstars like Em, Dre, Pharrell, Busta, Drizzy. I remember The biggest a$$holes being the small frys like Hurricane Chris, And Lil Mama. I wanted to smack that nikka Hurricane cus my manager introduced me and he looked at me like I wasnt 6'1 200lbs with his big ass shades and thot braids. I kept it pushin cus we were in atlanta and everybody else was cool as fukk.

Lil Scrappy was hella cool and so was Cashis. I love them nikkas, super cool and down to earth. Gucci was cool as fukk too when i met him and chopped it up for a bit.

I remember Saigon wanted to fight me over a bytch cus she had me in her top 8 :dead:

nikka was askin her for my address and shyt like nikka u really gonna fly to cali and knock on my door to scrap over a bytch? Foh

Cassidy did a show in phoenix screamin fukk hot rod and shyt. I was outta town but I heard some nikkas laid him and swizz down in the studio with ak's in their mouth afterwards. They tried to pin it on me cus they told cass if he ever said fukk hot rod again they were gonna kill em :whew:

Swizz dipped outta AZ after that and sha money til this day thought i called the shot :demonic:

Buck was hella cool too. Super energy all day and night. That nikka needed weed in his system cus that mufukka is wild
you ever meet obie trice or stat quo?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk :dahell:

Yeah man. nikka was performin at swizz's club CBNC in scottsdale. Claimed he was off that henny. I heard through the grapevine that he was hellla mad but hella shook cus his actions were confronted almost immediately after. Almost fukked up swizz's relationship with sha money. Them nikkas coulda died in the studio that night

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man. nikka was performin at swizz's club CBNC in scottsdale. Claimed he was off that henny. I heard through the grapevine that he was hellla mad but hella shook cus his actions were confronted almost immediately after. Almost fukked up swizz's relationship with sha money. Them nikkas coulda died in the studio that night
Why would Cassiday say that though :what: