Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I remember one random night I was in Vegas for the weekend with a few of my boys just kickin it.. Had a clean ass suite at the Cosmo so everything was setup lovely :blessed:

I ran into an old friend/business partner from Istanbul who was visiting one of his potential business partners out there. The guys name he was linking up with was David Wertheimer. This mufukka was the heir to the Chanel empire :ohhh:

My guy wanted me to link up with them at the daypool party but there was too much mayhem going on so it didn't workout, so we made a point to link up that night at 1OAK... The Chanel nikka was buying a table of course so of course I was all innnn :sas1:

So we alllll get to 1OAK and we end up with the table right behind the DJ Booth with the owner, Chanel nikka, the Istanbul nikka, my nikkas, and a few random white screezys that were there as guests :shaq:

We're all just choppin it up taking shots waiting for the first couple of bottles to get there.. The chanel nikka ordered a magnum goose and a magnum dom. he didn't even drink but of course he had to stunt.. He was talking to me about how much he loved hip hop and wanted to get into the game but didn't know what route to take. We exchanged info and what not and continued to have a goodtime..

As we're chatty pattying about money, hoes, and clothes :dame:, Kendrick Lamar hops on stage and starts performing :dj2:

I diiiieed cus I never met the nikka or seen him perform so we rocking in the VIP goin hammmmmmm!

After his performance him and his crew run off stage and exit via the DJ booth to our table. (If you remember my Drake stor, the same shyt happened)

I was ayyyye nikkka Im hot rod im signed with 50.. He was like wussup ROD I know you nikka whats crackinnn?? get my number from Rock!! :gladbron:

then he dipped off hella quick like he had another spot to be at I was like :ohhh:

Im pretty bent at this point but that shyt was helllla surrealll! No more than 23 seconds later this big asss group of nikkas and security guards come mobbing in to the opposite side of our table... ITS FLOYD MAYWEATHER, LIL KIM, RAY J AND THE MONEY TEAM :blessed:

Now the owner split our booth in half and made room for TMT of course so we're basically sharing the shyt...

Now mind you this is during the time when 50 and Floyd were beefing with each other :mjcry:

I walk over to Floyd andsay whats good and stick my hand out... Usually we're hella cool and smiley and shyt but this time you can tell his spidey senses were goin off and maybe he was thinkin I was capable of worldstarring him or something.. That was the last thing on my mind as Im jus happy to be here :yeshrug:

So Floyd orders one of those Bottles of Rose' where it takes like 4 waitresses to carry it.. They make this big ass scene and pretty much take the spotlight off of us COMPLETELY!! :mjcry:

The Chanel nikka was like "who is this guy?" Someone get me the bottle menu :youngsabo:

One of his minions brings the menu over and the Chanel nikka puts in an order :ohhh:

About 10 minutes later I've never seen soooo many waitresses come over to our table, this nikka ordered 4 of the same shyt that Floyd ordered :troll:

You shoulda seen the look on Floyds face, he was like who the fukk are these nikkas? :dwillhuh:

I was standin over there lookin hella happy just soakin in the moment :blessed:

Chanel pulled the super stunt move and we looked like rich a$$holes at that point.. After a few swigs from the bottles and a couple random free shots from the owner I make my way over to Lil kim and introduced myself.. She was cool as shyt thenoutta nowhere Floyd came over and pushed me away like NAHH NAHHHH GO BACK OVER THERE MY nikka THIS IS OUR SPOT... :wow:

It was clear that he didn't wanna associate with anyone from 50's camp.. I was lightweight bothered but it was all good cus the night was already perfect as fukk.. Soon after, Floyd and TMT left out and we partied another couple of hours.. Wiz came thru for a bit and Rosa Acosta as well... Greatest night for sure.... I don't remember the rest but it was ridiculous... Sorry for the delay on the stories but I'll keep em comin randomly as I remember... Holllerr

Hot Rizzy

:hotrod:

:ohhh::feedme: Classic story

I fukk with you bro. Salute my G.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
awww shyt gimme a bit.. cant promise today but I will type it at some point :ohlawd:
You ever met DJ Kay Slay? he seem like a real stand up dude

and have you heard any stories of yesjulz? is she slutty or just hard working or both?

Screen-Shot-2015-08-26-at-11-1.10.31-AM.png

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You ever met DJ Kay Slay? he seem like a real stand up dude

and have you heard any stories of yesjulz? is she slutty or just hard working or both?

Screen-Shot-2015-08-26-at-11-1.10.31-AM.png

Yeah i met kayslay up at shade 45. Just shook up and kept it pushin. I dont know anything about yesjulz except the fact that I would make sure i forgot all of my condoms if we went on a date :noah:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i met kayslay up at shade 45. Just shook up and kept it pushin. I dont know anything about yesjulz except the fact that I would make sure i forgot all of my condoms if we went on a date :noah:
fam I was at drill for two days expecting the sara jay story! :ufdup:

WHERE IS IT?

How was banks when you were around the unit?

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I know I said this on sohh but ima say it again. Make a blog with your stories breh, change names where necessary but this shyt gold and need to be out there, nikkas don't read books so blog is the move. Plies putting himself back on with instagram and your stories just as funny and entertaining as his vines and posts.

Oh and tell drake to jump on I'm the man so this comeback can be completed

Last edited: