Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I remember being at Saltmine Studios in Arizona mixing some records and DMX was in there working on his album...

He was crazy energetic, pacing around the lobby, back to the booth, back to the lobby, outside, etc. :damn:

So the engineer was working like 20+ hours straight so they decided to take a break :russell:

X went outside for a smoke break by himself. Well he actually kinda slipped out and no one saw him so that's what we assumed

After about 20 minutes everyone was wondering where this nikka went cus he wasn't outside anywhere to be found.. :to:

His phone was in the studio, car was still there but no X :mjcry:

Soooo someone goes out of the gates and up the street and calls us over there :lupe:

Theres this huge commotion outside coming from inside of one of the buildings :whoo:

We all mob over there to see whats crackinnnn.. We realize it's an orphanage/boys homebuilding and we're like awww shyttt this nikka over there fightin the lil orphan ass nikkas!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn:

As we get closer we realize the commotion isn't a fight.... IT'S X FREESTYLIN FOR THE ORPHAN nikkaS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP HEAVENLY SAVAGE :salute:

nikkas were hyped as fukk out there, it was crazy energy!! They felt so blessed to be having this experience. We stayed there for like 2 hours talking, spittin and shyt just kickin it with them.. Ended up going back to the studio and eventually back to the crib.. X is a cool ass nikka forreal.. I wish he never fell off the way he did but fukk it, he's still one of the GOATS to do it.. much love to that nikka X :salute:

Last edited:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I remember being at Saltmine Studios in Arizona mixing some records and DMX was in there working on his album...

He was crazy energetic, pacing around the lobby, back to the booth, back to the lobby, outside, etc. :damn:

So the engineer was working like 20+ hours straight so they decided to take a break :russell:

X went outside for a smoke break by himself. Well he actually kinda slipped out and no one saw him so that's what we assumed

After about 20 minutes everyone was wondering where this nikka went cus he wasn't outside anywhere to be found.. :to:

His phone was in the studio, car was still there but no X :mjcry:

Soooo someone goes out of the gates and up the street and calls us over there :lupe:

Theres this huge commotion outside coming from inside of one of the buildings :whoo:

We all mob over there to see whats crackinnnn.. We realize it's an orphanage/boys homebuilding and we're like awww shyttt this nikka over there fightin the orphan nikkas!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn:

As we get closer we realize the commotion isn't a fight.... IT'S X FREESTYLIN FOR THE ORPHAN nikkaS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP HEAVENLY SAVAGE :salute:

nikkas were hyped as fukk out there, it was crazy energy!! They felt so blessed to be having this experience. We stayed there for like 2 hours talking, spittin and shyt just kickin it with them.. Ended up going back to the studio and eventually back to the crib.. X is a cool ass nikka forreal.. I wish he never fell off the way he did but fukk it, he's still one of the GOATS to do it.. much love to that nikka X :salute:

:wow:

:mjcry:

:salute:That Man X

Dapped and Repped for this one

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I know that breh, but I feel like artists are too close to their own work to give an objective opinion, that's why I'm looking for an outside opinion... No offence @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

None taken my man.. But I would suggest going to livemixtapes and checkin out It Just Feels Good, 357 Swagnum and Hitman mixtapes :sas1:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
your avi picture/name combo tho :wow:

:wow:We all have a dream my nucca

And when you make it from the bottom

You the chosen one

:salute:

To you tho breh. I'm finna check those tapes out you just listed for homie. I've honestly never heard but a song or two from you but this thread has been classic from the jump. So Ima do that and holla back with the feedback