Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY u ever witness 50 put hands on anybody in his crew? I remember hearing rumors that he wasn't afradi to give banks a slap if he stepped out line lol could be :duck: tho

Well from Prodigys book

After 50's set, Buck came out, chest naked, lit blunt in hand, doing his usual Buck Marley set - a marijuana tribute - with Spider Loc. Buck suddenly stopped and called Young Jeezy on stage. Hav, Shaka, Man-Man and I watched from the side-stage TV monitor waiting for out turn to perform. Jeezy performed a few songs and Buck brought his set to a close. Jeezy and his crew bounced and Buck walked over to the side-stage wardrobe where 50, Yayo and Banks were getting ready to hit the stage. 50 grabbed Buck by the arm crazy tight and screamed at him: "You ever pull some sh*t like that again, I'm gonna send your dumb ass home" What the fu*k is wrong with you?" Buck just stayed quiet.
Buck hadn't asked 50 if Jeezy could perform and Jeezy did more songs than he was supposed to, when he really wasn't supposed to do anything at all. Jeezy played Young Buck. That was the first time I saw Young Buck do some dumb sh*t. After the show some G-Unit members were arguing with Young Buck and his Nashville crew. A fight almost broke out and it was tense fr the next couple shows.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well from Prodigys book

After 50's set, Buck came out, chest naked, lit blunt in hand, doing his usual Buck Marley set - a marijuana tribute - with Spider Loc. Buck suddenly stopped and called Young Jeezy on stage. Hav, Shaka, Man-Man and I watched from the side-stage TV monitor waiting for out turn to perform. Jeezy performed a few songs and Buck brought his set to a close. Jeezy and his crew bounced and Buck walked over to the side-stage wardrobe where 50, Yayo and Banks were getting ready to hit the stage. 50 grabbed Buck by the arm crazy tight and screamed at him: "You ever pull some sh*t like that again, I'm gonna send your dumb ass home" What the fu*k is wrong with you?" Buck just stayed quiet.
Buck hadn't asked 50 if Jeezy could perform and Jeezy did more songs than he was supposed to, when he really wasn't supposed to do anything at all. Jeezy played Young Buck. That was the first time I saw Young Buck do some dumb sh*t. After the show some G-Unit members were arguing with Young Buck and his Nashville crew. A fight almost broke out and it was tense fr the next couple shows.

LOL 50s the man

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
So who are these rappers and others in the hiphop world,that people talk about being gay? And have you heard any stories that might be true about the gay mafia in the music biz?

I've never witnessed any gay rappers.. I had a video director make a pass at me.... had to g check his ass.... i think its mostly execs and behind the scenes guys that are the buttboys

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
yep nikkas be rappin from a time machine

Drop some gems on the game... not the specifics of your contract, obviously thats your business. But as far as what is like on the business side dealing with a label...

Also, what career mistakes do you think you made and how were you able to overcome them and keep persevering?

:salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Drop some gems on the game... not the specifics of your contract, obviously thats your business. But as far as what is like on the business side dealing with a label...

Also, what career mistakes do you think you made and how were you able to overcome them and keep persevering?

:salute:

My biggest mistake was not having a strong management team. I think thats a common mistake in the game. You need someone there to be the bad guy and fight for you. Also you must have a great lawyer. I had soft management and a strong lawyer so i was pretty balanced but with strong management the possibilities are endless.

What helped me overcome was networking and hunger. What my biggest problem was, was going into the game being too grateful and thinking all of these guys were doing ME a favor. I kept forgetting that these people had interest in me because I was talented, so I should have given myself more credit and moved accordingly. Never undervalue yourself when someone takes interest in you and or your talents. Always realize that you ARE bringing something to the table