Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
@TAYLANDO SAMSWORTHY

how was the change from being a forum dude and then becoming an actual artist. how did you deal with comments, post, threads, etc. made about you when you lurked, and what made you want to reveal ya identity now.

also who got the best smoke in the game that you've had an experience with and who smoke the most in the unit.

we need hot rod in that g-unit re-union.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Whats this all about? Whose watch? Un is a far rock nikka that used to fuc with Prodigy heavy whats the word? Dude was pretty dooe too in a Lakey the Kid sort of way

Un Pacino wasnt booked at the time and was the one behind Saigon chasing him when he threw his watch

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok so continuing on from "How I almost fukked up my record deal" story....

He just dipped and went upstairs... I felt like I was about to turn into a fukkin Werewolf and eat this nikkas soul off, but I had to compose myself.. I tell Carnegie the news and now it was time to get out of this sticky situation.......

So I called Fif back to explain the situation and he wasn't having it... He said "Yall nikkas go back home and think about this shyt... And remember you have a performance coming up so you better be rehearsing everyday cus if you fukk up its a wrap for you..." :ufdup:

Im soooooo fukkin mad but, once I heard that, I realized that I WASN'T finished for good... I had to deliver on this performance and I had to deliver well..

So our flight info comes in and I refrain from any contact with the assistant nikka for the rest of the time.. Me and Carnegie fly back to Phoenix, AZ...

We were on the grind rehearsing our set for the showcase... I was gonna do 3 Records.. Be Easy, Chase Da Cat, and Rock To it... This was only with adlibb backing tracks so it was on me not to fukk up the words. (Not like today where performers rap over the whole track) :childplease:

So we rehearsed everyday up until we had to fly out to Orlando for the event... We had it down so we were confident that we would kill the show.. When we land at the airport in Orlando we hop in the car service and head to the Hotel... We haven't spoke to Fif since leaving the house so that was nerve-wracking but we had to fight through and act as men.... We checked in and immediately began rehearsing in the room to make sure we had our shyt in order... We had no idea what was to come or when our time-slot was but that shyt didnt bother us at the time...

We get dressed and have a few cocktails as our call-time was approaching.. We head to the lobby and chill for a few and we run into Fif's Lawyer Theo...

He comes up and says "hey Rod whats up, you good??" :smugbiden:

Im like, "Yeah man just ready to kill this show and keep pushin."

He goes, "Well I heard about what happened at the Mansion, hopefully you make better decisions in the future." :smugfavre:

Im like "mannnnnn its a long story but I definitely will stop and think before acting in any manner going forward."

So this nikka goes in his bag and pulls out a folder full of papers and holds them up. He says "Look, here's your recording and pub contracts... Fif told me if you fukk this show up, I have orders to burn these up immediately and you will be sent home. Good luck Kid..... " :smugdraper:

Then he dipped off.....

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! ........ At this moment I felt like I was in a fukkin movie... If there wasn't a studio audience watching this I've seen everything... Like, does this kinda sht happen to everyone?? That shyt put ULTRA PRESSURE ON US!! I started gettin bentttttt after that cus a nikkas nerves were :dead:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO a few shots later.....

Me and Carnegie look at each other and go back to the room to rehearse a bit more before heading down to the event.

We finally meet up with Fif at the designated area and we shake up. He's cool, doesn't bring up the house shyt.. :whew:

We just chill and started meeting everyone that was there. We were mingling with the Interscope staff going back and forth just shootin the shyt as always.

The showcase starts and I forget who the new acts were but they were pretty mediocre. Pharrell performed and he introduced some new acts, hella other acts were there but I just can't remember who, my bad... Now we find out that I'm the headliner of the showcase... MY NERVES DIED AGAINNNN..

PRESSURE ON MAX ..

MORE SHOTS PLEASE :noah:

Now Me and Carnegie are rehearsing in between patron shots hoping this shyt goes well... We take a sec and they say "Rod yall going on after the Flipmode set"..

I ask how long and they said 10-15 mins... I said "Cool"... We go over there to watch and you wont believe this shyt my nikkas....

Muthafukkin BUSTA AND SPLIFF STAR WAS ON STAGE PERFORMING.... THESE nikkaS DID A FULL OUT SHOW LITERALLY FOR 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR!! GOING BACK N FORTH, TOSSING THE MIC AROUND.. THESE nikkaS MIGHT AS WELL BEEN DOING BACKFLIPS AND BLOWING FIRE OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WITH MONKEYS AND BEARS RIDING AROUND JUGGLING ON STAGE!! THEY HAD THE CROWD WYLINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Me and Carnegie were look at each other like :sadbron::to::wow::damn::flabbynsick::mjcry::pacspit::mindblown::snoop:

I thought these nikkas show would never end my nigggaas.... My sadness was on max.... That shyt felt personal.. It was like Busta was gonna perform until I stole a towel from the pool area and threw that muthafukka on stage..... I was bout to grab a white flag from the souvenir store and wave that muthafukka hella hard while standing in the front row...

Soooo this nikka finally ends his show and fireworks might as well have been going off... Now its showtime..

Im standing there with Fif and Carnegie and he's like "You ready?"

Im like "yeah fukk that nikka we gon kill this shytttt, lets go".. :cape:

Fif introduces me and everyone is going wild!!.....

The beat to "Chase Da Cat" drops aaaaaaand nikkas LOSE IT!! I was supposed to Do "Be Easy" first BUT Fif changed the set after seeing Busta tryna body a nikka with his set... So Fif starts it off doing the hook to Chase Da Cat and it set it off perfectly... We running around like kings performing perfect, missing no words and Chemistry was on 100.. We're in a zone at this point..:banderas:

Fif hypemans the next couple of joints along with Carnegie and the crowd was dying of happiness the whole time.. BANGGGGGGGG WE MURDERED THAT shyt

Nigggaaaaaaaa that shyt felt like I was taking the elevator to Heaven my nikkas.. We hopped off stage and everyone ran up hugging nikka taking pix, autographs etcc... Pharrell came up to me and shook my hand and gave me a few compliments, Busta ran up and we shook up, I told that nikka to never do that shyt to me again or we beeeefinnn hahahaaa .. Iovine came up, everyone mannnn it was crazyyyy..

Theo runs up with the contracts afterwards and goes "Congratulations my man you came through in the clutch!" I hugged the nikka and we all went back to the Hotel and hit up the afterparty...... Gooooood fukkin time my nikkas

I was speechless, it was like I won the damn Super Bowl... I got chills just now while typing this shyt..

Anyways like I said before, Im freestyle typing so you get the point.. EPIC MOMENT but it was just the beginning... crazy shyttt, yall don't even know

bOy15dH.png
:dead:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLANDO SAMSWORTHY

how was the change from being a forum dude and then becoming an actual artist. how did you deal with comments, post, threads, etc. made about you when you lurked, and what made you want to reveal ya identity now.

also who got the best smoke in the game that you've had an experience with and who smoke the most in the unit.

we need hot rod in that g-unit re-union.

It was cool... it prepared me for the fukkery.. im not a wale or t.i. ass nikka who turns up at everything tthese trolls say online cus i understand the innanets.....

and buck got the best smoke.... mannnnnnn that nikkas shyt had me paralyzed... no reunion for me, im bout to audition for that ovo sound :wow:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
It was cool... it prepared me for the fukkery.. im not a wale or t.i. ass nikka who turns up at everything tthese trolls say online cus i understand the innanets.....

and buck got the best smoke.... mannnnnnn that nikkas shyt had me paralyzed... no reunion for me, im bout to audition for that ovo sound :wow:

good luck

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia

That stimulus...... I fornicates wit it #nh