Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Next story I'll tell yall how me and my nikkas almost got stranded and kidnapped in Spain :huhldup:

Spain can be no joke. I had a rugby teammate a year ago who went to Spain for spring break. He came back with his jaw wired shut and having to drink through a straw for a couple months. :merchant:. Said some gypsies jumped hit outside of a club. Worst part is he's spanish of some sort so it's not like he would have looked too out of place there.

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Spain can be no joke. I had a rugby teammate a year ago who went to Spain for spring break. He came back with his jaw wired shut and having to drink through a straw for a couple months. :merchant:. Said some gypsies jumped hit outside of a club. Worst part is he's spanish of some sort so it's not like he would have looked too out of place there.
u a rugger fam? :ohhh:

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
I'm hearing Rugbys growing in the U.S. is this true? The turnout for that Eagles and ABs game was insane
:obama: I played for like 4 years between my senior year of high school and college

Yeah rugby is growing a lil in the states, especially 7's. They have that rugby 7s world tournment in Vegas annually.

Them ruggers know how to party! :patrice:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Gitanos de mierdaaaa. I swear that long hair they like to wear makes them feel like Sampson.

:stopitslime:still kinda salty about the mod unstickying this thread.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
zy6mc3.gif

where it at doe.....:mjcry: