Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
SOOOOOOOOO about the Willy Northpole situation... I moved to Arizona in 2003 and started networking my way around the hip-hop scene by droppin tracks, doing shows, collabing with other artists etc. I knew I was hella good so I wanted to go at the top dog in the city. I was on the local site 602streets.com and everyone was basically stanning this rapper named Willy northpole. I didnt know him aside from a commercial he did that was spinning on the radio. I check out some of his music and the nikka was rawwwwww.. Sounded like Jay-z voice-wise and flow just a tad different. He was hella good and easily the best I had heard in the scene.. So I already knew I was hella good so I dropped a couple diss tracks towards him. Them joints were crazy and the streets started talking, wondering who this "Young Rod" guy was.... Willy never responded, he ended up calling me saying "I heard u dissing me my nikka, when we run into each other its beef on site..." :birdman:
I was like "Fair enough.." :yeshrug: and that was that..

Afterwards he ended up hittin me back saying, "Yooo I actually listened to the joints and them shyts were hard... fukk that beef shyt lets team up and take over the scene.. We're the best out here, lets get this money..."

I agreed and we started to conduct a plan to drop some tapes, holla at promoters, etc...

Now prior to this I had already submitted my demo to G-Unit by way of an engineer named Taurus Scott... :salute:

50 heard it and ended up calling me offering me a deal... So this call came about 2 weeks after me first meeting Willy and us making plans to go ham in AZ, so it was only right to still rock with him while riding with the Unit... We met up at Buffalo Wild wings the night before I flew out to NYC and h gave me his mixtapes, flyers, press kit etc. and wanted to make sure that I didnt leave him behind. I let him know we were going to rock out and he had no worries. I would help to put him on in any way I could... :obama:

So lets fast forward to when Im living at Fifs crib, we end up flying him out to live at the mansion and we're recording, in the gym, doing promo, working on his demo, on the road, fukkin bytches, interviews etc... Exposure he was getting was crazy and he was in the game riding with me as my hypeman, partner in crime every move I made.... So during this time period he gets management and he's working on his situation.. Some other shyt went down in the mansion to where he got sent home (thats another story) but his exposure was pretty high and his demo was already solid... First song on his demo was "Bump My shyt" prod by polow... I wrote the hook for him and gave him that record but ended up taking it back after the fukkery went down....

Sooooo anyhoo we still rocking out but he's back in AZ making his moves... He ends up inking a deal with Ludacris' DTP and everyones excited cus we're all making moves now and the team is getting stronger.... SOOOOOOO.... I get a call from this nikka while im just chillin and we just choppi it up like usual.. Talkin about chicks i had in NYC and if im still fukkin with this gitrl, that girl etc... Just regular convo between nikkas... I would say maybe a few days later this nikka calls me up in the morning before Im bout to hop on a flight to L.A., and he's like.. "Yoooo Rod I gotta tell you something my nikka..."

Me: "Whats good?"
Him: **Sigh** "mannn I did some crazy shyt last night man... I dont know how to tell you..." :mjcry:
Me: Everything good? what happened??
Him: "Mannnnn I was chillin with my girl, your girl and a few other friends and we all went out drinkin..."

(SIDENOTE My girl was my main chick back in AZ)

Me: yeah??
Him: "Well my girl ended up leaving early, and so did everyone else.. so it was just me and your girl kickin it at the bar gettin faded..."
Me: go on :dahell:
Him: Yeahhh man, one thing led to another and we ended up fukkin... :wow:
Me: Whoops.... :scust: damn my nikka thats how yall feelin?? Ight cool, Ima hit u back.. :aicmon:
Him: You gonna call her?? :whoa:
Me: Yessirrrr, gotta holla at her right quick and wrap that shyt up :stopitslime:

Him: ightt my nikka, sorry man.. :demonic:

So I call this bytch and of course she doesnt pick up... So I text her lettting her know she's a slimy whore and its a wrap...

This bytch texts back "fukk you Rod, Willy cares about me, I know you were cheating on me the whole time.. Thats fukked up Rod"

Im like "fukk u talmbout?? I aint cheat on you, you trippin.. Stop tryna justify the fact that you are a whore" :ufdup:

She goes " I know everything Rod, Willy had me on 3-way when you were talking bout all the bytches u fukked and your NY girls, etc..." I KNOW ALL ABOUT Steph, Nisha,....... This bytch started naming all the names of my bytches my nikkas!!!! She was reciting me and Willys whole last conversation verbatum!!

Inside I was like.... :wtf::mindblown::damn::huhldup::wow::what::patrice::scust::dahell::damn::mindblown::wtf::dead:

I didnt even respond... I call this nikka back, and he picks up and his voice sounded hella slithery... He knew I found out the situation...

I was like "Fareal my nikka??? over a bytch my nikka? I hope that p*ssy was worth it.... You'll need me before I need you... " :camby:

He just chuckled uncomfortably and I ended the convo... He had no words...

How the fukk you gonna turn on the nikka that took you on the road, exposed you to the life, helped you closer to living your dream, had u living in fifs mansion etc?? :mindblown:

Nigggas are shady in these ice cold streets man... Our situation was a wrap after that... We parted ways.. I swear bytches can have nikkas actin sideways like a mufukka...

So yeahhhh thats the story.. In summary I met willy before the deal, got the deal after, brought him with me to Fifs mansion, gave him records for his demo, took him on the road, he got kicked out of the house, ended up getting a deal with DTP, called me on 3-way with my main bytch on the line, fukked my main bytch, i found out, bridge burned..

Trust no nikkas you meet in this game... I've met some slimy cats on this journey.. this was just one story... craaaazyyy shyt man.. anyways, Im bout to dip out.. Hit me withany questions.. I know im missing hell of em but I'll try and get to them all at some point... im out :myman:

bOy15dH.png

WOW.. didnt know this..

cause on his debut album he said the fell out happened cause.. someone from his camp was tryna move weight in the Mansion and blamed you.. that one true ?

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
SOOOOOOOOO about the Willy Northpole situation... I moved to Arizona in 2003 and started networking my way around the hip-hop scene by droppin tracks, doing shows, collabing with other artists etc. I knew I was hella good so I wanted to go at the top dog in the city. I was on the local site 602streets.com and everyone was basically stanning this rapper named Willy northpole. I didnt know him aside from a commercial he did that was spinning on the radio. I check out some of his music and the nikka was rawwwwww.. Sounded like Jay-z voice-wise and flow just a tad different. He was hella good and easily the best I had heard in the scene.. So I already knew I was hella good so I dropped a couple diss tracks towards him. Them joints were crazy and the streets started talking, wondering who this "Young Rod" guy was.... Willy never responded, he ended up calling me saying "I heard u dissing me my nikka, when we run into each other its beef on site..." :birdman:
I was like "Fair enough.." :yeshrug: and that was that..

Afterwards he ended up hittin me back saying, "Yooo I actually listened to the joints and them shyts were hard... fukk that beef shyt lets team up and take over the scene.. We're the best out here, lets get this money..."

I agreed and we started to conduct a plan to drop some tapes, holla at promoters, etc...

Now prior to this I had already submitted my demo to G-Unit by way of an engineer named Taurus Scott... :salute:

50 heard it and ended up calling me offering me a deal... So this call came about 2 weeks after me first meeting Willy and us making plans to go ham in AZ, so it was only right to still rock with him while riding with the Unit... We met up at Buffalo Wild wings the night before I flew out to NYC and h gave me his mixtapes, flyers, press kit etc. and wanted to make sure that I didnt leave him behind. I let him know we were going to rock out and he had no worries. I would help to put him on in any way I could... :obama:

So lets fast forward to when Im living at Fifs crib, we end up flying him out to live at the mansion and we're recording, in the gym, doing promo, working on his demo, on the road, fukkin bytches, interviews etc... Exposure he was getting was crazy and he was in the game riding with me as my hypeman, partner in crime every move I made.... So during this time period he gets management and he's working on his situation.. Some other shyt went down in the mansion to where he got sent home (thats another story) but his exposure was pretty high and his demo was already solid... First song on his demo was "Bump My shyt" prod by polow... I wrote the hook for him and gave him that record but ended up taking it back after the fukkery went down....

Sooooo anyhoo we still rocking out but he's back in AZ making his moves... He ends up inking a deal with Ludacris' DTP and everyones excited cus we're all making moves now and the team is getting stronger.... SOOOOOOO.... I get a call from this nikka while im just chillin and we just choppi it up like usual.. Talkin about chicks i had in NYC and if im still fukkin with this gitrl, that girl etc... Just regular convo between nikkas... I would say maybe a few days later this nikka calls me up in the morning before Im bout to hop on a flight to L.A., and he's like.. "Yoooo Rod I gotta tell you something my nikka..."

Me: "Whats good?"
Him: **Sigh** "mannn I did some crazy shyt last night man... I dont know how to tell you..." :mjcry:
Me: Everything good? what happened??
Him: "Mannnnn I was chillin with my girl, your girl and a few other friends and we all went out drinkin..."

(SIDENOTE My girl was my main chick back in AZ)

Me: yeah??
Him: "Well my girl ended up leaving early, and so did everyone else.. so it was just me and your girl kickin it at the bar gettin faded..."
Me: go on :dahell:
Him: Yeahhh man, one thing led to another and we ended up fukkin... :wow:
Me: Whoops.... :scust: damn my nikka thats how yall feelin?? Ight cool, Ima hit u back.. :aicmon:
Him: You gonna call her?? :whoa:
Me: Yessirrrr, gotta holla at her right quick and wrap that shyt up :stopitslime:

Him: ightt my nikka, sorry man.. :demonic:

So I call this bytch and of course she doesnt pick up... So I text her lettting her know she's a slimy whore and its a wrap...

This bytch texts back "fukk you Rod, Willy cares about me, I know you were cheating on me the whole time.. Thats fukked up Rod"

Im like "fukk u talmbout?? I aint cheat on you, you trippin.. Stop tryna justify the fact that you are a whore" :ufdup:

She goes " I know everything Rod, Willy had me on 3-way when you were talking bout all the bytches u fukked and your NY girls, etc..." I KNOW ALL ABOUT Steph, Nisha,....... This bytch started naming all the names of my bytches my nikkas!!!! She was reciting me and Willys whole last conversation verbatum!!

Inside I was like.... :wtf::mindblown::damn::huhldup::wow::what::patrice::scust::dahell::damn::mindblown::wtf::dead:

I didnt even respond... I call this nikka back, and he picks up and his voice sounded hella slithery... He knew I found out the situation...

I was like "Fareal my nikka??? over a bytch my nikka? I hope that p*ssy was worth it.... You'll need me before I need you... " :camby:

He just chuckled uncomfortably and I ended the convo... He had no words...

How the fukk you gonna turn on the nikka that took you on the road, exposed you to the life, helped you closer to living your dream, had u living in fifs mansion etc?? :mindblown:

Nigggas are shady in these ice cold streets man... Our situation was a wrap after that... We parted ways.. I swear bytches can have nikkas actin sideways like a mufukka...

So yeahhhh thats the story.. In summary I met willy before the deal, got the deal after, brought him with me to Fifs mansion, gave him records for his demo, took him on the road, he got kicked out of the house, ended up getting a deal with DTP, called me on 3-way with my main bytch on the line, fukked my main bytch, i found out, bridge burned..

Trust no nikkas you meet in this game... I've met some slimy cats on this journey.. this was just one story... craaaazyyy shyt man.. anyways, Im bout to dip out.. Hit me withany questions.. I know im missing hell of em but I'll try and get to them all at some point... im out :myman:

bOy15dH.png

BLESS THIS BEAT WITH ONE OF 'EM STORIES, BRUH! :ahh:

@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I will share some later.. but yeah 99% of the people you meet are sharks, wanna be the star, huge ego, shameless, dead-inside ass nikkas... I went into the game knowing who my small circle was... The new nikkas u meet after you got some buzz are most likely in it for themselves, so you have to play accordingly..

word.with all that snakery in the game how u feel about people like , trav, slow , even french who i remember really wanted to be gunit, standing next to da unit to advance they situations only to shyt on g unit/50 when they find the next dikk to ride.

also how do you think the industry on the outside view 50..even tho he still eating i feel like the industry is kinda happy that hes no longer running the game like that.