Ask A White Dude Anything...

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
not trying to bum out the OP but i can't see why anyone would want to ask a 21 year-old anything unless he was an internet millionaire

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Makes sense. Asians typically only go for upper echelon men, especially if they are outside of their race. Enjoy it while you can, bruh.
not even that breh. idk where you live, but alot of asian women around here tend to get with dudes out of spite of their parents. black dudes, white dudes, whatever.. my ass isnt really "upper echelon", im just hustlin by right now. there's a shot for everyone :shaq:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
not even that breh. idk where you live, but alot of asian women around here tend to get with dudes out of spite of their parents. black dudes, white dudes, whatever.. my ass isnt really "upper echelon", im just hustlin by right now. there's a shot for everyone :shaq:

You on the West Coast, bruh? East Coast Asian hoes don't really get down like that.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Why do white dudes think its hilarious to talk about gay acts or gay shyt to each other and don't see that*ts actually gay?
If you could exchange a quality white bytch for a quality black bytch on a race swapping game who would these women be?
Do yawl use babyoil?
(2 part question) Do you approve of the pawg movement and have you also noticed the development of white women's asses over the decades?

i think it's the yoga pants they be wearin nowadays, like a wonder bra for the booty :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It would be 10x better if you were 30 or something.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
What do you guys actually eat? I always picture mashed potatoes, peas and maybe meatloaf.

Like if you gather for christmas, what would be on the menu? If you ask any puerto rican, we'd say arroz con gandules, pernil, pasteles, arroz con dulce, coquito, etc.

And how would you describe your culture?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
OP you voting for Ron Paul? Even though he has no shot of winning, how do you feel about him?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
§ansprix™;146833 said:
What do you guys actually eat? I always picture mashed potatoes, peas and maybe meatloaf.

Like if you gather for christmas, what would be on the menu? If you ask any puerto rican, we'd say arroz con gandules, pernil, pasteles, arroz con dulce, coquito, etc.

And how would you describe your culture?

Basically that but it depends on demographics, culture and socioeconomic status. Wouldn't be surprised if some mothers fed their kids PB&J for dinner though :russ: