Ask A White Dude Anything...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'll help out with these ones.

1. It's an American thing. You don't see that at all in Canada.

2. Yeah for sure, I'll read anything. Eldridge Cleaver wasn't exactly kind to me, but I still enjoyed Soul on Ice. Vallaires had no love for non-quebecois Canadians but I've read him too. You have to be pretty stupid to not engage ideas that might offend you.

Speaking of Quebec, that has to be one of the most ignorant places I ever been. Went there on a church trip with moms. We went to a mall there and white people froze in their tracks and stared and gave us some real nasty looks. If it wasn't for the p*ssyi got in the back of the bus while traveling there the trip sucked and would never go back there

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Quebec, that has to be one of the most ignorant places I ever been. Went there on a church trip with moms. We went to a mall there and white people froze in their tracks and stared and gave us some real nasty looks. If it wasn't for the p*ssyi got in the back of the bus while traveling there the trip sucked and would never go back there

Outside of Montreal Quebec is backward as fukk. They're essentially rednecks but we don't think of them like that because they speak french. Like that makes them less ignorant or something.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
What's the deal with white hipsters and this recent craze for yellow fever ?(Bad ass asian women).

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i pull mostly asians :shaq: im about to get picked up by one, a dude gotta go to the bank

and its tight breh.. some of them are lazy and just lay there, but if you get an asian freak... youre good :win:

Out of curiosity, what's your occupation?