Ask A White Dude Anything...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Honestly, ive never noticed a certain smell. I know yall like that cocoa butter tho, sometimes i smell that
You forgot about the smell of fried chicken and watermelon you racist jerk.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Why do white dudes think its hilarious to talk about gay acts or gay shyt to each other and don't see that*ts actually gay?
If you could exchange a quality white bytch for a quality black bytch on a race swapping game who would these women be?
Do yawl use babyoil?
(2 part question) Do you approve of the pawg movement and have you also noticed the development of white women's asses over the decades?

I dont know brah lol... i find it weird myself.. i guess theyre just real comfortable doing that shyt

Scarlette johanson for megan good... lets go

We do.

I do approve. I find them most on the internet though, idk where the pawgs are in real life.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Why do white couples always adopt Asian kids?

article-1024956-015E469D00000578-283_468x286.jpg

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
How much do you love seinfield?

Do you feel awkard going to a movie thar has a predominately black cast?

Do you sometimes experience white guilt?
fukking hate it.. ive had arguments with my white friends about this. i just cant get in to it

nah.. i saw the barbershop with my mother when i was like 10... we both found it hilarious :cac:

guilt as in how? i know the history is ugly, i wish i could change that but i cant. my actual ancestors were never slave owners, i know that. so i guess nah i dont

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
How do white people know when they're ashy and need lotion?

Why do white people always assume I'm Jamaican/rastafarian because I have dreadlocks? :dry:

LOL we dont really get ashy. we use lotion to make our skin softer

becuase they're prolly old and ignorant man :krs: they think back on bob marley and just assume lol

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I dont know brah lol... i find it weird myself.. i guess theyre just real comfortable doing that shyt

Scarlette johanson for megan good... lets go

We do.

I do approve. I find them most on the internet though, idk where the pawgs are in real life.
Throw in Ashley Judd and a second round pick for Megan. Megan coochie still fresh