Ask a Soldier anything pt2

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No but im sure I will have to answer to someone or my conscious could catch up to me one day but who knows. I have been thru some shyt and have learned people have different coping mechanisms.

Lmao I dont see anything wrong with this. I aint gone act like I haven't hit a private here or there or that I aint did my fair share of bs I just was semi smart about my dumb choices.

shyt I had some 16 yr olds in the trunk it was probally me :dead: you wouldnt beleive the fukkry that went on in regiment...im glad im back to conventional. Whew

Heres one.

If you see white pebbles in the front of military housing they are swingers.

3 warrant officers on camp taji in iraq had a trailer that they would rent out for sex and actually had some soldeier prostituting. They only got caught because a spc tried to take a duffle full of money thru customs instead of putting it in a conex or sending it via official mail.

Sent from my galaxy S4
:leostare:

Bruh this shyt is not wassup

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you do something in the military without having to kill someone or doing something which cause people to die?...well I guess a cook, but do cooks bust guns?

Yes but ultimately everyone is a combatant except chaplins and I want to say doctors ,

What's the best computer (cyber) jobs that transfers to civilian life?
Is it true if you have a Bachelor's degree you can automatically become an officer?
What are the perks of being an officer?
If your main goal is just getting training to get a good civilian job, what positions would you recommend?
Is there any type of program were you do two years active duty and the other two years in the reserves?
I don't have any kids or commitments. What if I wanted to travel and work, without coming home for a year. Like is there a limit to how many tours you can do? And are there any bonuses with each tour?

Bonuses are shrinking up...anything involving crypto is where you want to trend towards. No just because you have a degree doesnt mean you become an office alot of enlisted and warrant have degrees especially when you get into the tech fields.

I have a grasp in army and af couldn't tell yoy what navy outside of aviators, corpsman, and seabees do.

I have more questions lol. Been thinking about the Navy. I have a Bachelor's in CJ.

I dont think it even matters what your degree is in once accepted into commission they will likely pick a field for you based in your skills and needs.

Did you get in the military because A. "It's just another job" or B. out of political conviction?

If A. How do you deal with the bs that went/goes down in Afghanistan/Iraq/Guantanamo? Care/don't care?

If B. Has that political conviction evolved (one way or another) since you got in?

I joined because just seemed like something id like I was done sitting in classes..smdh and now I sit in classes lol.

I can give 2 shyts about guatanmo bay...I go where Im sent and finish what I start. Dont really care about politics.

Do soldiers rape women and girls in other countries?

Not trying to be disrespectful but a buddy of mine did a tour in afghanistan and he swore that him and his national guard boys would bust into civillian homes and just fukk the shyt out of wives and underage daughters :sitdown:while the dad's couldn't do shyt about it. Then just go about they day like they didn't do shyt.

I always told him I didn't believe his :duck: but never knew anybody else I could ask the truth.

Yes members of the military male and female have been victims of rape and have raped others....its a large demographic of people shyt happens. And everyone doesn't have the same level of discipline. There is also an unspoken fact that some rapes arent even rapes.

And your friend is bullshytting you. If they did that he would not speak on it homie would be on trial for war crimes on some nazi shyt.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
There is no opsec anywhere in here lmao.

NSA that you ? :hamster:

There is always someone reading watching and monitoring when it comes to matters of national security all my fellow D.O.D. employees we have all sat thru the briefings

Im just merely reminding my Hooahs to be mindful and vigilant pertaining to matters of security

Out

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's your fav war movie ?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is always someone reading watching and monitoring when it comes to matters of national security all my fellow D.O.D. employees we have all sat thru the briefings

Im just merely reminding my Hooahs to be mindful and vigilant pertaining to matters of security

Out

I am the opsec guy :D

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your fav war movie ?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

When we were soldiers I had an opportunity to serve in that same unit lot of tradition and history and even met general moore and sgm plumley..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you or are you aware of anyone posting on this forum under orders from a PsyOps unit?

Miso wouldnt identify this site as it isn't there mission set. No such thing as psiops :0)