Ask a Soldier anything pt2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did really well on the practice asvab so I think I'm gonna do pretty good on the real thing so pretty much all the jobs will be open to me. Any jobs you would suggest? And What are the jobs that will give me skills that translate to the civilian world?

Asvab and testing means not 1 thing...I dont even no the real purpose...dont confuse testing with working under stress.

Sent from my galaxy S4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its just a aptitude test to try to identify trainability. Some people score 135 on the asvab and cant pass a pt test or have zero work ethic or a bad attitude.

Sent from my galaxy S4

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Okay i was trolling Nati...had to make sure u was really bout that life
:outlaw:

Dog face soldier here!
3Rd ID

If you google baker boys ...i was out there wit them boys oif 5/6 during the surge
When we went on convoys we had a camera man out there with us...since we the best and brightest high speeds

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay i was trolling Nati...had to make sure u was really bout that life
:outlaw:

Dog face soldier here!
3Rd ID

If you google baker boys ...i was out there wit them boys oif 5/6 during the surge
When we went on convoys we had a camera man out there with us...since we the best and brightest high speeds

Ive always had an embedded reporter Google a guy named Michael yon he has some good shyt on us?

But yes we provided you guys zone recon.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I did really well on the practice asvab so I think I'm gonna do pretty good on the real thing so pretty much all the jobs will be open to me. Any jobs you would suggest? And What are the jobs that will give me skills that translate to the civilian world?

I'd say don't join the military, at the very least stay away from the army. It's the worst decision a person can make.