Ask a Soldier anything pt2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ask because I have a good friend who was in Afghanistan frontline type of shyt for a while, we never speak about it, but one time he told me the worst thing he saw had nothing to do with death and he saw plenty of death.

I don't think he feels guilt either, well I think he does but he also found coping mechanisms

Everyone is different I know multiple dudes who have severe night terrors but you wouldnt no it during the day...people arent perfect and people handle things differently.

Sent from my galaxy S4

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I know this question was for OP, but I got some hate in Germany from some civillians back in 05.

They were chanting "Vietnam! Vietnam! Vietman!" and clapping and applauding that Sept 11th happened. :to::bustback:

Most of the hate was from dudes and was mainly directed at the black soldiers (like me) cause German women LOVE us. :lolbron:

Damn bruh that 911 ether :wow:

Fvck the racist CACs :ahh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Are you aware that you're part of the most hated army on the planet?

And if so, do people actually :scusthov: :pacspit: at you when you're deployed in other countries?

no, because we're armed to the teeth :umad2:

And the rest of the world isnt full of spoiled American c*nts who instantly scoff at authority.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Brehs seems to be alot of misinformation going around. Ask a former Airman current Soldier anything. Other members of the military chime in.

I have been in for 13 yrs now. 5 af 8 army.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Nobody gave this guy a dap for serving our country :beli:

:ufdup:

:salute:

did you join for the country...the money..or because you was fuccing up??? When you first got there how did you react..what did you have to get used to??

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nobody gave this guy a dap for serving our country :beli:

:ufdup:

:salute:

did you join for the country...the money..or because you was fuccing up??? When you first got there how did you react..what did you have to get used to??

Nope..no daps for the propaganda you just said..and no daps for cooperate pawns child/women murders..

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
@NatiboyB

What the fukk were you thinking going from AF to Army??

What's your current rank?

What's your current MOS?

Where are you stationed?

More fukkery...please :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB

What the fukk were you thinking going from AF to Army??

What's your current rank?

What's your current MOS?

Where are you stationed?

More fukkery...please :ohlawd:

The af just wasnt for me...I now realize I probably would of only fit in if I was a tacp/jtac...the army at the time was doing the blue to green program and had a nice ass bonus so I bounce.as an e4. I became a spc in the army then continued to be promoted up into a sfc...now im waiting for next year's board to see if I make msg.

I was a 19D Cav Scout. But now im a 35F Intel analyst.

And im at fort hood in tx. Nothing was wrong with the AF I just wasnt a fan of some of the bs going on and felt like it just wasn't for me...in hindsight I should of become a tacp.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The af just wasnt for me...I now realize I probably would of only fit in if I was a tacp/jtac...the army at the time was doing the blue to green program and had a nice ass bonus so I bounce.as an e4. I became a spc in the army then continued to be promoted up into a sfc...now im waiting for next year's board to see if I make msg.

And im at fort hood in tx. Nothing was wrong with the AF I just wasnt a fan of some of the bs going on and felt like it just wasn't for me...in hindsight I should of become a tacp.

Sent from my galaxy S4

35F :salute:

Double J

Banned
Daps

:myman:

I'm about to join as a 35F. I'm taking the asvab next Wednesday. I scored an 80 on the practice asvab and my recruiters are telling me that I don't need to study. You think I should? And also does 35f translate well to the civilian world?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman:

I'm about to join as a 35F. I'm taking the asvab next Wednesday. I scored an 80 on the practice asvab and my recruiters are telling me that I don't need to study. You think I should? And also does 35f translate well to the civilian world?

Outside of the clearance no. I think imagery, signals, linguist, counter intel, and system repair is where.the money is at. More about specialization.

Geoint, elint, sigint, masint, cyber if you arent doing these outside of the clearance you are pouring jelly on yourself.

Sent from my galaxy S4

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sent from my galaxy S4

I'm an army vet and I was gonna ask this if nobody else did. Never heard of anyone leaving the Chair Force for other branches period let alone the army. I had homies who were ex-marines and ex-navy but AF? :childplease: Those mufukkas used to be chillin when we had joint exercises. We Cavlar'ed and ruck sacked up while they came thru in soft caps on their way to their air conditioned tents. And if this thread is about civilians asking you questions, you might wanna clear up the military jargon, sarge. You've said some shyt that I have no idea what you're talking about. Hell, what IS a tacp/jtac? You're at my old stomping grounds now. Is City Lights still the most poppin club in town? I mean of the 2 clubs in town that is. If City Lights is still the shyt down there I'ma be :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm an army vet and I was gonna ask this if nobody else did. Never heard of anyone leaving the Chair Force for other branches period let alone the army. I had homies who were ex-marines and ex-navy but AF? :childplease: Those mufukkas used to be chillin when we had joint exercises. We Cavlar'ed and ruck sacked up while they came thru in soft caps on their way to their air conditioned tents. And if this thread is about civilians asking you questions, you might wanna clear up the military jargon, sarge. You've said some shyt that I have no idea what you're talking about. Hell, what IS a tacp/jtac? You're at my old stomping grounds now. Is City Lights still the most poppin club in town? I mean of the 2 clubs in town that is. If City Lights is still the shyt down there I'ma be :dead:

Nah city lights was shut down before I left here in 07 if I recall...tacp/jtac (tactical air controllers) are airfoce jobs they control cas from forward...basically they drop bombs highly proficient af dudes. I work in an ac toc and had ac in my tracks even when I was light we would find relaxation lol...when I was heavy the tracks are where we stayed...

Sent from my galaxy S4