Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so are you super paranoid about fukking out there, I know its easy to stereotype (I see it on here everyday) but when I was in Zanzibar I just couldn't bring myself to get down like I normally would and that's after being in Thailand and brazil where I didn't give a fukk.. So whats your opinion on smashing them hoes and the regular women out there?

I am sure this has been asked before but I missed it
How'd you like Zanzibar? Assuming you went to Dar too? Dunno how I missed this thread, its :blessed:

OP have you traveled elsewhere in the region yet?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Only been to Lesotho & Swaziland. Had planned to go to Zanzibar but that didn't go the way I plan. I really want to go to Namibia or Maputo before I depart soon. The big goal is to go to Dakar but that one is looking HIGHLY unlikely

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How'd you like Zanzibar? Assuming you went to Dar too? Dunno how I missed this thread, its :blessed:

Zanzibar was cool, I didn't make it to Dar, I have to go back one day. I felt like you have to be careful out there tho. I didn't get that feeling anywhere else I have been.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zanzibar was cool, I didn't make it to Dar, I have to go back one day. I felt like you have to be careful out there tho. I didn't get that feeling anywhere else I have been.
In Zanzibar? Nah breh ZNZ is safe. Dar used to have a bad reputation for petty crime but its much better now as well. Plus its always CACs that are the primary targets. Dar is an underrated city, you shoulda made your way ferry ride is only 90 minutes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been working in a similar field and trying to make that future move to Africa. Want to make my way out West next time but need to up my French speaking abilities.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
x0p37q.jpg
2ylwa4h.jpg
j94mld.jpg
24z9hqp.jpg
121zgao.jpg