Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
). I don't know how they came up with that mileage formula. Either way i should be good weather they pay half or all.

This my tentative itinerary:

Flying out to Cape Town Wednesday Feb 17th. Do that shark diving and hit table top mountain (possibly Mandela cell) then fly to Dunbar that Saturday morning (the 20th). Stay there until that next Sunday (28th) then make my way back to the Middle East.
Robben island is half a day at minimum. I may be able to shoot down to Durban that last weekend you're there. I'll let you know

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Long Street....all you need is there. It's in the City Bowl section of town. I didn't kick it there. I mostly do house parties and whatnot. But I've heard stories of people snorting coke at curbside cafes on Long St like Miami in the 80s. Beware, hookers will tell cops you raped them and you'll have to bribe them not to get arrested. Seems to be a big hustle now.
Im actually logged in a suite here on lower long street:myman:

ended up hitting a few bars, pulled a shorty that looks like Zoe Zaldana:queen:
...didnt smash tho but got close as hell:shaq2:

finally got my scooter but was up so late last night that i slept most the day between that and just recovering from working so much

figure this afternoon ill ride around and hit some bars and take pictures

tomorrow im riding the cape and really wildn out tho

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Robben island is half a day at minimum. I may be able to shoot down to Durban that last weekend you're there. I'll let you know
so are you super paranoid about fukking out there, I know its easy to stereotype (I see it on here everyday) but when I was in Zanzibar I just couldn't bring myself to get down like I normally would and that's after being in Thailand and brazil where I didn't give a fukk.. So whats your opinion on smashing them hoes and the regular women out there?

I am sure this has been asked before but I missed it

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so are you super paranoid about fukking out there, I know its easy to stereotype (I see it on here everyday) but when I was in Zanzibar I just couldn't bring myself to get down like I normally would and that's after being in Thailand and brazil where I didn't give a fukk.. So whats your opinion on smashing them hoes and the regular women out there?

I am sure this has been asked before but I missed it
It's really tricky and you have to navigate with EXTREME caution breh. I've only smashed one raw but me and her were pretty consistent for almost my entire time here. We got tested together. Anyone other than her, I ASKED REPEATEDLY and still strap up. I know what you mean by stereotyping because I'll hangout with a chick and be like, "nah, she safe. She works as a banker/lawyer/flight attendant/etc..." Thing is, you just NEVER know. If you really want to beat, they have blood testing centers all around. Dirt cheap to walk-in and get her AND yourself tested.

My home girl here bought a gang of testing kits before she left the States and she still does the blood testing thing. On a couple of occasions, the guy has come out and admitted to her that they were positive. And these weren't your regular old cats walking around. I know one was a doctor in particular.

Like I keep saying, you never know. My friend has a housekeeper who fell ill one day and took her to the hospital. Come to find out she has AIDS. It's frightening and a tear jerker to see it so out there. Went to a half way house for abandoned kids last week. Couldn't stay. Entire nursery full of abandoned HIV+ kids all under 1 y/o.

Rayzah

Daps
It's really tricky and you have to navigate with EXTREME caution breh. I've only smashed one raw but me and her were pretty consistent for almost my entire time here. We got tested together. Anyone other than her, I ASKED REPEATEDLY and still strap up. I know what you mean by stereotyping because I'll hangout with a chick and be like, "nah, she safe. She works as a banker/lawyer/flight attendant/etc..." Thing is, you just NEVER know. If you really want to beat, they have blood testing centers all around. Dirt cheap to walk-in and get her AND yourself tested.

My home girl here bought a gang of testing kits before she left the States and she still does the blood testing thing. On a couple of occasions, the guy has come out and admitted to her that they were positive. And these weren't your regular old cats walking around. I know one was a doctor in particular.

Like I keep saying, you never know. My friend has a housekeeper who fell ill one day and took her to the hospital. Come to find out she has AIDS. It's frightening and a tear jerker to see it so out there. Went to a half way house for abandoned kids last week. Couldn't stay. Entire nursery full of abandoned HIV+ kids all under 1 y/o.
:sadcam::to::sadbron::damn: fukk. That's some stressful shyt having to get tested that often. I'm sure everyone should get tested at least once a year but smh. I wasn't even thinking about hitting raw tho. That's why I'm just now putting Africa on my list tho, i feel like I'm a be too mindful of that and not smash nothing out there.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Damn Breh :mjcry:

At least you are one of the smart ones. What ha[pened with the chick who you were exclusive with? Did y'all break up?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Damn Breh :mjcry:

At least you are one of the smart ones. What ha[pened with the chick who you were exclusive with? Did y'all break up?
She wanted a lot more than I was willing to give. I'm a man who enjoys his freedom :manny: But if this was a different time in life, she'd be wifey no doubt. Shawty holds me down like no other before her, and that's including an ex-wife.

:sadcam::to::sadbron::damn: fukk. That's some stressful shyt having to get tested that often. I'm sure everyone should get tested at least once a year but smh. I wasn't even thinking about hitting raw tho. That's why I'm just now putting Africa on my list tho, i feel like I'm a be too mindful of that and not smash nothing out there.
Trust fam, I thought about buying some of those Naked Gun Lt. Frank Drebin condoms before I came. Then I told myself I'd just be celibate and only mess with chicks at work. Then I saw alll dat asssss and was :mjcry:. Ended up messing with one of the chick at an embassy I will not mention due to me being on a work computer. Then I ended up digging out a broad that work at a pizzeria thanks to the homie Lloyd who I met thru one of the Coli brehs on here. You'll meet him. Niqqa is the ULTIMATE wingman. Dude is incapable of shame and will holla at chicks until one says yes. Dude is a valuable asset.

Rayzah

Daps
She wanted a lot more than I was willing to give. I'm a man who enjoys his freedom :manny: But if this was a different time in life, she'd be wifey no doubt. Shawty holds me down like no other before her, and that's including an ex-wife.

Trust fam, I thought about buying some of those Naked Gun Lt. Frank Drebin condoms before I came. Then I told myself I'd just be celibate and only mess with chicks at work. Then I saw alll dat asssss and was :mjcry:. Ended up messing with one of the chick at an embassy I will not mention due to me being on a work computer. Then I ended up digging out a broad that work at a pizzeria thanks to the homie Lloyd who I met thru one of the Coli brehs on here. You'll meet him. Niqqa is the ULTIMATE wingman. Dude is incapable of shame and will holla at chicks until one says yes. Dude is a valuable asset.

:russ: A fat ass will change a nikkas mind quick, its all fun and games until that perfect ass come walking down the street:heh:

So you met the car you really wanted but due to the fact that there were 382352343241 cars you also really wanted you chose to lease instead of buy:patrice: I aint mad... We will see how "uneasy" I feel about everything once I get down there

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:russ: A fat ass will change a nikkas mind quick, its all fun and games until that perfect ass come walking down the street:heh:

So you met the car you really wanted but due to the fact that there were 382352343241 cars you also really wanted you chose to lease instead of buy:patrice: I aint mad... We will see how "uneasy" I feel about everything once I get down there
Dog I stay reckless eyeballing. Ask @BonafideDefacto he'll tell you about al the ass you're gonna see. Just when you think you seen one that's top shelf, another blindsides the shyt outta you.
She wasn't the car I wanted but she was the car that I probably needed. Only as faithful as my options :yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yo @Malta ......WE GLOBAL!!!!!!

2lb0pz6.jpg

Giselle

Daps
Particularly the Gauten/Johannesburg area? When I finally move there, I'll start my "Coli Breh in the Motherland" thread but for now, all my brehs who've lived or work that, drop some knowledge so I don't end up like Ice Cube's brother in "Dangerous Ground".

What do you do?