Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops & a few of my family live in SA, I need to visit the motherland, mannn.

Too bad you dont like the SA house music scene man, I love that shyt man, Im always up to date o SA house man. House music parties, bbqs & women.:wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That answer could change daily

15wxmk7.jpg

Breh these sistas are drop dead gorgeous. Look like a bunch of runway models.

Reading your comments seems like the women are similar to women in the south who live in big cities. So friendly but more into traditional ways.

Did you meet the parents or family of any of the women you were messing with? If so how were they? We're they trying to push their daughter or family member on you.

Reason why I ask my brother was in Ghana for a month visiting his home boy. Well his home boy has a rich uncle and dude has like a below avg daughter that he has been trying to marry off for years.

My brothers friends uncle tries to push his avg daughter off on my brother.....:mjlol:. The uncle is telling my brother hey I got this wonderful African woman for you she will treat you good....:russ:.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Breh these sistas are drop dead gorgeous. Look like a bunch of runway models.

Reading your comments seems like the women are similar to women in the south who live in big cities. So friendly but more into traditional ways.

Did you meet the parents or family of any of the women you were messing with? If so how were they? We're they trying to push their daughter or family member on you.

Reason why I ask my brother was in Ghana for a month visiting his home boy. Well his home boy has a rich uncle and dude has like a below avg daughter that he has been trying to marry off for years.

My brothers friends uncle tries to push his avg daughter off on my brother.....:mjlol:. The uncle is telling my brother hey I got this wonderful African woman for you she will treat you good....:russ:.
They are in ways but I want my African queen to not even know who Michael Jackson was (wishful thinking). I messed around ONCE with this one broad who got a more player house than mine and she was trying to hit me with that "I like to be pampered" shyt.:stopitslime: The tail was fie but had to leave it alone. The one chick who I was steady with for the longest, her fam was cool. Her friends were more pressed about marrying her off than her brothers and sister. We stopped kickin it around December and I think I miss her family more than her. #GMB alumni but I've met a few I'd give the keys to the Range.

Trust me, I love it here but the women are starting to be a turn off. Just too Americanized/Euro influenced. My girl in Cape Town is a hipster to the 9th power. Like if it gets any mainstream love, automatically hates it type hipster. a 32 yr old hipster at that:mjcry:Maybe because I haven't dated an American chick since I got my divorce almost 4 years ago but when they're into you :blessed::banderas:my gawd they cater to you. Talmbout wipe mustard from the corner of your mouth, dig the cold out ya eye type catering. The average man would've fallen victim 4-5x by now but I'm :childplease:. Just don't believe in marriage. Even the Zulu chick I kick it with knows this but still plays the wifey role in some aspects.

My pops & a few of my family live in SA, I need to visit the motherland, mannn.

Too bad you dont like the SA house music scene man, I love that shyt man, Im always up to date o SA house man. House music parties, bbqs & women.:wow:
it's okay, just sounds the same to me. Deep house I can rock with heavy. Some of the SA stuff is cool

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Lucky_Lefty me and few brehs wanna come SA for a boys holiday in December for christmas n New year.

We were looking to hire a crib from airbnb, .We not decided on the town, we were looking to do one week in durban and one week in capetown, or replace one of the cities with J'burg. Which towns are the best breh. Which towns would you recommend

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty me and few brehs wanna come SA for a boys holiday in December for christmas n New year.

We were looking to hire a crib from airbnb, .We not decided on the town, we were looking to do one week in durban and one week in capetown, or replace one of the cities with J'burg. Which towns are the best breh. Which towns would you recommend
That's festive season so the cities on the coast will be SWAMPED with people. Plenty of partying to be done but it's gonna be mad hectic. Prices are probably gonna double around that time as well. You guys should do the Garden Route (Durban to Cape Town). That will allow you to stay at those two places but also see more of the country like Knysna, George, Port Elizabeth and East London. The only thing I'd caution against is the death toll on the roads during that time is crazy. They average about 1500-2500 deaths during that whole 30 day span (mid December to mid January)

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's festive season so the cities on the coast will be SWAMPED with people. Plenty of partying to be done but it's gonna be mad hectic. Prices are probably gonna double around that time as well. You guys should do the Garden Route (Durban to Cape Town). That will allow you to stay at those two places but also see more of the country like Knysna, George, Port Elizabeth and East London. The only thing I'd caution against is the death toll on the roads during that time is crazy. They average about 1500-2500 deaths during that whole 30 day span (mid December to mid January)
But the drive is crazy, 15 hrs breh, thats losing 2 days out of the two week holiday.

How is the car hiring over there? What if you get carjacked for the hired car?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
But the drive is crazy, 15 hrs breh, thats losing 2 days out of the two week holiday.

How is the car hiring over there? What if you get carjacked for the hired car?
It's well worth it breh. I'm doing it my last 10 days here. Garden Route South Africa Guide, Accommodation in the Garden Route South Africa
Day 1-3: Fly to Durban and kick it in Umhlanga.
Day 4-5: Drive to East London (7hrs) and kick it there for a day or two.
Day 6-7: Drive PE (3hrs)
Day 8-9: Drive to George (4hrs) Kick it there, Mossel Bay or Knysna
Day 10: Drive to CPT and kick it there until you fly out.

You can even sub out PE which I know nothing about but it's Xhosa heaven from what I've been told.
Renting a car isn't that difficult. I wouldn't drive at night. Definitely would be super cautious during festive season.
She says the majority of deaths, at 38 percent, were passengers while drivers made up 23 percent.
Peters says most crashes took place over the weekend, adding that human factors were the major contributors to road crashes; J-walking, dangerous overtaking and drunk driving.
She says there were 220 more deaths this year, up by 14 percent, to 1755 killed.
But I'm just throwing it out there for you. I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about driving it plus, it gives you a wide true view of what SA is all about and not just Cape which is beautiful but is so far removed from the everyday South African.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's well worth it breh. I'm doing it my last 10 days here. Garden Route South Africa Guide, Accommodation in the Garden Route South Africa
Day 1-3: Fly to Durban and kick it in Umhlanga.
Day 4-5: Drive to East London (7hrs) and kick it there for a day or two.
Day 6-7: Drive PE (3hrs)
Day 8-9: Drive to George (4hrs) Kick it there, Mossel Bay or Knysna
Day 10: Drive to CPT and kick it there until you fly out.

You can even sub out PE which I know nothing about but it's Xhosa heaven from what I've been told.
Renting a car isn't that difficult. I wouldn't drive at night. Definitely would be super cautious during festive season.

But I'm just throwing it out there for you. I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about driving it plus, it gives you a wide true view of what SA is all about and not just Cape which is beautiful but is so far removed from the everyday South African.
Breh, finally came up with an Itinery

Arrive in J'burg, stay there for 3-4 days

Drive to Capetown stay 3-4 days

Drive to Durban, Hit the Garden route stopping in few of the towns kicking it and staying overnight.

Stay in Durban for 3-4 days

Drive to J'burg and fly out.

Are you gonna pre-book your hotels for each of the towns?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Breh, finally came up with an Itinery

Arrive in J'burg, stay there for 3-4 days

Drive to Capetown stay 3-4 days

Drive to Durban, Hit the Garden route stopping in few of the towns kicking it and staying overnight.

Stay in Durban for 3-4 days

Drive to J'burg and fly out.

Are you gonna pre-book your hotels for each of the towns?
Sounds like a good itinerary. You can actually explore without rushing. I may come back during December but I'm really trying to go to Haiti or somewhere in the Caribbean.

I'm probably gonna stay at the Southern Sun or Air BnB it. Gonna start plotting around June.