Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

So I think I figured out my Itenerary, im staying 14 days total.. day 1-3 im a
fly into PTA and hang out with the girl im coming to see. then day 3-7 im a head down to capetown, she may want to come to so I am thinking about doing the garden route drive tour.. Day 8-13 you convinced me to hit up Durban, I will be rolling solo (unless I talk the homie into coming) then we can get into some fukkery. day 14 back to PTA.

I'm looking at coming out there on r&r next month.

Do you live in Cape Town?

Is Durban better than Cape Town?

I would still wanna hit cape Town to go to table top mountain and all that but trynna see where I should spend more time if this trips happens.

what is this place?

Edit. Im coming out there last week of April you should go then..

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
what is this place?

It's a mountain that resembles a table top and you can take something to get you top the top of it.

kukenan.jpg

and I'm in a use or lose situation on this r&r so I have go next month.

you're out in dubai rite?

Rayzah

Daps
It's a mountain that resembles a table top and you can take something to get you top the top of it.

kukenan.jpg

and I'm in a use or lose situation on this r&r so I have go next month.

you're out in dubai rite?
Naw I'm in Qatar

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm looking at coming out there on r&r next month.

Do you live in Cape Town?

Is Durban better than Cape Town?

I would still wanna hit cape Town to go to table top mountain and all that but trynna see where I should spend more time if this trips happens.
I live in Pretoria. To me, Durban is the spot. Less douchey than CPT. Don't get it wrong, Cape is beautiful and I really didn't get to discover it like I wanted to but pound for pound, Durban is better IMO.
@lucky lefty
Just glancing the thread... How different/similar is it to city life in the USA??? You just fit right in???
Once you get adjusted to things like grocery stores, malls, etc. closing crazy early (like 6-8pm), it's no different. CBD's (central business districts) remind me of videos I saw of the Bronx in the 70s and crime is heavy there (robbery and the like). If you're not fully westernized and expect all the creature comforts of home, you can easily survive here. Went to Durban for the long weekend and my days consisted of waking up hungover, shower, breakfast, run the beach, shower, eat again, bum out on the beach and chill, meet broads, drink, party, drink, go back to my room.
So I think I figured out my Itenerary, im staying 14 days total.. day 1-3 im a
fly into PTA and hang out with the girl im coming to see. then day 3-7 im a head down to capetown, she may want to come to so I am thinking about doing the garden route drive tour.. Day 8-13 you convinced me to hit up Durban, I will be rolling solo (unless I talk the homie into coming) then we can get into some fukkery. day 14 back to PTA.

what is this place?

Bet.....I can link up with you in both spots then. Definitely going to kick it in Durban. This is Table Mountain
2exavq0.jpg

102tipy.jpg

is the conversion rate really 1usd=16rand?
hovering around 16.90-17.10 to 1.....actually hit 18-1 two weeks back. was eating LOVELY

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty what cities in SA you been to so far? And have you met black people from other countries out there?
Just to re-answer your question. I've met plenty of people from Zimbabwe and Malawi. Real good people. Met some Americans that were backpacking across the country up to Vic Falls. Also linked up with this chick who works for Peace Corps :shaq:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
I live in Pretoria. To me, Durban is the spot. Less douchey than CPT. Don't get it wrong, Cape is beautiful and I really didn't get to discover it like I wanted to but pound for pound, Durban is better IMO.

Bet.....I can link up with you in both spots then. Definitely going to kick it in Durban.

Anything else worth while to do in cape Town besides table top you know of offhand?

It sounds reasonable to fly in and out of cape Town and just take that short flight to Durban. Maybe do 2 or 3 days in cape Town and and aim to spend the rest of time in Durban if it's not much worthwhile to see in capetownn

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anything else worth while to do in cape Town besides table top you know of offhand?

It sounds reasonable to fly in and out of cape Town and just take that short flight to Durban. Maybe do 2 or 3 days in cape Town and and aim to spend the rest of time in Durban if it's not much worthwhile to see in capetownn
Got to go shark diving. Highly recommend that for everyone that wants to come over. Chill at the V&A Waterfront which you will if you go to Robben Island (Robben Island Museum). Buy your tix in advance for that one too. Sales out really fast.
Two Oceans Aquarium (lot of chicks be there; shocking how many folks have never been to an aquarium but live in CPT)
Simon's Town: you can go see penguins and shyt
Cape of Good Hope: you'll see where the Indian & Atlantic Oceans meet
Lion's Head: good for hiking
Boulders Beach: more penguins....it's in Simon's Town
District 6 Museum
Table Bay
Stellenbosch: wine country (pretentious as fukk but gotdamn if the black chicks that go there aren't topnotch; like legit 9's and dimes)

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
Got to go shark diving. Highly recommend that for everyone that wants to come over. Chill at the V&A Waterfront which you will if you go to Robben Island (Robben Island Museum). Buy your tix in advance for that one too. Sales out really fast.
Two Oceans Aquarium (lot of chicks be there; shocking how many folks have never been to an aquarium but live in CPT)
Simon's Town: you can go see penguins and shyt
Cape of Good Hope: you'll see where the Indian & Atlantic Oceans meet
Lion's Head: good for hiking
Boulders Beach: whale watching shyt
District 6 Museum
Table Bay
Stellenbosch: wine country (pretentious as fukk but gotdamn if the black chicks that go there aren't topnotch; like legit 9's and dimes)
im just going to print out this whole thread and use it as a travel guide lol

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps

I do wanna do shark diving. How long were you underwater? Real talk, were you scared?

And dam that's a big swing!!