Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
In blank stare news: http://rt.com/news/221623-poisonous-beer-kills-56/
‘Crocodile poison’ beer kills nearly 70 at funeral in Mozambique
At least 69 people died after drinking poisonous beer at a funeral in southeastern African country Mozambique, health authorities confirmed. The beer was locally brewed and is believed to have been poisoned with crocodile bile during the funeral.
The toll of the people affected did not stop there. At least another 169 victims remain at the hospital according to Paula Bernardo, the district director for Health, Women and Social Action, quoted in Reuters.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty what city in the US did you move from and is that cost of living in SA higher or lower?
DC and I wouldn't know. I don't pay for anything outside of airtime and data for my phone and whenever I go out. Most I ever pay for anything is my driver but he about to get 86'd. For some that I know live in really nice areas, it cost cause they pay for security, mortgage, car payment, etc. When I finally buy a car, that may be the most I pay for anything.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
DC and I wouldn't know. I don't pay for anything outside of airtime and data for my phone and whenever I go out. Most I ever pay for anything is my driver but he about to get 86'd. For some that I know live in really nice areas, it cost cause they pay for security, mortgage, car payment, etc. When I finally buy a car, that may be the most I pay for anything.

Is that for most jobs or because you work for the govt?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Is that for most jobs or because you work for the govt?
I know a chick who's a senior exec at Pfizer and she got her crib, bodyguard and driver paid for by the company but it's not that for everyone. I got no clue how other commissions treat their employees but the Brazilian embassy workers have the dope cribs. Like Tony Montana level shyt with a killer view. I'm jealous

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anyone ever been to Knysna?

Breh you been to any festivals or shyt since you been out there :lupe:?

I wanna go to the cape town Jazz Fest :noah:

cape-town-jazz.png