Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:noah: at all the chicks leaving out the university Admin bldg......we may eat until we can't eat no more this session brehs :lawd:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
:noah: at all the chicks leaving out the university Admin bldg......we may eat until we can't eat no more this session brehs :lawd:

Working close to a university is GOAT :blessed:.

Plus if you hang around till late afternoon most of the chicks you "bump into" live on res or close by :shaq:.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
they building these studio flats near Hatfield Plaza that all the college chicks are scooping up.....I'm gonna be living in that bytch

Last time I was in that plaza at some schwarma spot that served the most bombass chilli sauce, all I could do was sit there and
tumblr_inline_ndxhjf3Ki91ss6hjj.jpg
. From both the ass and the sauce.

UP registration should be coming up soon :shaq:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty what cities in SA you been to so far? And have you met black people from other countries out there?
truthfully, i don't even know how they break down cities...i think it's mostly suburb/neighborhoods and the like. like I'm mostly in Hatfield but I be in Brooklyn a lot or if not there, Lynwood or Waterkloof...so yea, i think it's more suburb...i kicked it with one of the Coli brehs on NYE :whew: The spot we was at was cool, not my type of hype with the house music and stuff but I'd kick it there again. Almost got the boot cause I was walking around with a Jack Daniels bottle and I guess they're not use to folks buying bottles at that spot :yeshrug: Also took me to Newtown...that shyt resembled some of the wildest shyt I ever seen on dancehall videos in Kingston. Thought I was gonna have to buck at this one dude who smashed a bottle on the concrete in front of me but dude had that look Kobe had when Matt Barnes faked like he was gonna hit him in the face with the ball.....yea, I backed down plus it was maybe, the wildest shyt I ever seen. When you see security giving chicks that work trying to get in VIP, you don't want none of that

I meet folks from everywhere here. I've met Nigerian, Angolan, Namibian, Mozambique, Lesotho, Madagascar,
Last time I was in that plaza at some schwarma spot that served the most bombass chilli sauce, all I could do was sit there and
tumblr_inline_ndxhjf3Ki91ss6hjj.jpg
. From both the ass and the sauce.

UP registration should be coming up soon :shaq:
yooo, i think they started today. The plaza is full of top shelf tail. I been lurking from my booth seat at Wimpy for about 2 hrs now

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Isn't soweto really poor?

Soweto is massive, there are smaller settlements in the area. Soweto stands for South Western Townships. Income ranges from poor to wealthy, some of the richest people I know live in Soweto, some of the poorest too.

@Lucky_Lefty, if you can come down to JHB on a weekend we can hit up Vilakazi Street during the day and Zone 6 the night.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Soweto is massive, there are smaller settlements in the area. Soweto stands for South Western Townships. Income ranges from poor to wealthy, some of the richest people I know live in Soweto, some of the poorest too.

@Lucky_Lefty, if you can come down to JHB on a weekend we can hit up Vilakazi Street during the day and Zone 6 the night.
Bet. I may be in Midrand with this IG chick most of this upcoming Saturday. If she wack, most def will hit you up. I'll inbox you my number when I get back from the gym.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Soweto is kinda mixed mid and low cost area. Vilakazi street where Mandela's crib is at is up market...
Was at Sakumzi and Caf Pozi, really dope places!