Ask a breh with Asperger's Syndrome anything!

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Why Asperger's Syndrome Is No Longer an Official Diagnosis

YA’LL BEEN FOOLED BY CACS INTO THINKING THAT YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS, WHICH COULD BE IMPROVED BY WORKING TO BETTER YOURSELF, ARE A PART OF SOME GRAND DISORDER

READ THE ARTICLE ABOVE….. YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE IN SELF-DOUBT ANYMORE. LIFE IS HARD FOR ALL OF US… IT BECOMES EVEN HARDER WHEN WERE LABELED SOMETHING DEFINITIVELY AS OPPOSED TO BEING TOLD THAT NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS CAN BE ELIMINATED VIA PERSONAL GROWTH .. THIS IS WHAT THE WESTERN MEDICAL FIELD DOESNT WANT U TO KNOW.
I agree that Asperger's is not recognized on the DSM-V anymore and high functioning autism replaced it but you can't just deny that something like it exists. A significant population goes through ASD/HFA whether they're aware of it or not and does everyone a disfavor by just saying it's fake. Real people struggle with it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I agree that Asperger's is not recognized on the DSM-V anymore and high functioning autism replaced it but you can't just deny that something like it exists. A significant population goes through ASD/HFA whether they're aware of it or not and does everyone a disfavor by just saying it's fake. Real people struggle with it.

NOT A CONDITION, ITS A PERSONALITY TRAIT THAT U CAN GROW OUT OF WIT SOME SELF DISCIPLINE

DONT LET EM FOOL U, U GOT THE SAME CAPABILITIES AS THE REST OF US.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
All these high functioning aspergers symptoms sound like shyt I do:lupe: like all of them expect that stimming shyt...until i googled it. Listening to music or humming can be a form stimulation:damn: I get called out for always having earbuds on by literally everyone I meet. Ppl think I'm a narcissist because I'd rather sit in the corner and listen to my music. I didn't speak until I was 3 but not because I couldn't. My mom thinks I only started speaking to ppl because she talked about taking me to a doctor.

:francis:but I'm not particularly good at anything. I'm pretty mediocre at the shyt I obsess over.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All these high functioning aspergers symptoms sound like shyt I do:lupe: like all of them expect that stimming shyt...until i googled it. Listening to music or humming can be a form stimulation:damn: I get called out for always having earbuds on by literally everyone I meet. Ppl think I'm a narcissist because I'd rather sit in the corner and listen to my music. I didn't speak until I was 3 but not because I couldn't. My mom thinks I only started speaking to ppl because she talked about taking me to a doctor.

:francis:but I'm not particularly good at anything. I'm pretty mediocre at the shyt I obsess over.

THATS HOW U KNOW ITS FAKE

LITERALLY ANYONE CAN APPLY THE SYMPTOMS TO THEMSELVES IF THEY LOOKIN FOR IT

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

:francis:but I'm not particularly good at anything. I'm pretty mediocre at the shyt I obsess over
I said this several times in this thread already but meet with a psychiatrist to get that confirmed. It'll save a lot of trouble in life.

And ignore @Sccit, he's being a dumbass

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I said this several times in this thread already but meet with a psychiatrist to get that confirmed. It'll save a lot of trouble in life.

And ignore @Sccit, he's being a dumbass

PUT YOUR FAITH IN CAC PSYCHIATRISTS TO LABEL YOU BASED ON TERMINOLOGY THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ERADICATED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WESTERN MEDICAL FIELD HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY EXPOSED FOR OVER DIAGNOSING AND OVERMEDICATING PEOPLE WHO WERE SIMPLY SHY OR NOT WORKING TOWARDS DEVELOPING THEIR CONFIDENCE BRODIES

TRUE STORY, AFTER MY LADY HAD OUR BABY SHE NO LONGER WANTED TO WORK, SO SHE WAS TOLD IF SHE MEETS WITH A PSYCHIATRIST THEY CAN GET HER PAID LEAVE

THE SESSIONS WERE ZOOM BECAUSE OF COVID, SO I HEARD EVERYTHING…. SHE WAS TELLING THE PSYCHIATRIST THAT SHE WAS FEELING DOWN ON HERSELF AND ALWAYS WORRIED FOR THE BABY DUE TO COVID

THE PSYCHIATRIST “DIAGNOSED” HER WITH DEPRESSION AND AN ANXIETY DISORDER, SO SHE PRESCRIBED HER ZOLOFT

:dead:

THIS IS WHAT THEYRE PAID TO DO. ITS A SCAM U IDIOT

FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOURE A RETARD FAM. YOU CANT SEE BEYOND LABELS, EVEN WHEN THERES PROOF THAT THESE LABELS ARE OBSOLETE DUE TO REGULAR SHY FOLKS BEIN MISDIAGNOSED.. U HAVE NO FAITH IN YOURSELF, YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER A PSYCHIATRIST TELLS U AS IF THEIR WORD IS DEFINITIVE AND ABSOLUTE…. WHEN THE BIITCH COULD VERY WELL BE ONE OF THOSE MENTALLY ILL KARENS WE SEE ONLINE ONCE SHE LEAVES THE OFFICE.. BUT BECAUSE YOURE SO INSECURE, U VIEW THAT PERSON AS ABOVE U AND TAKE THEIR WORD AS IF ITS DIVINE.

MAN UP WEAKLING.