Ask a breh with Asperger's Syndrome anything!

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
1. Occasionally. Probably once every 2 months or so

2. I watched Digimon as a kid. Wasn't the big of it

3. I like Master P. Take Da Charge is my favorite song by him

4. My dad had and still has a lot of flaws but I appreciate him a lot and we talk on the phone three or four times a week

Amen to Number 4… life is too short to hold grudges.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
More questions;

1. Have u messed with a older woman?

2. Did u watch the Olympics?

3. Was you good at Playing the Dozens aka ranking??

4. What’s your thoughts on Boosie???

5. What’s your thoughts on BBWs???

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
More questions;

1. Have u messed with a older woman?

2. Did u watch the Olympics?

3. Was you good at Playing the Dozens aka ranking??

4. What’s your thoughts on Boosie???

5. What’s your thoughts on BBWs???
1. Lost my virginity to a woman who was in her 40s when I was 23. I made a thread about it on the Coli. I love older women if they look good and take care of themselves.

2. Not the biggest sports fan but I've been catching some events lately. My favorite Olympic sports to watch are soccer, basketball, surfing, and skateboarding.

3. I'm terrible at roasting other people but I can take insults well. I'm the king of self-deprecation.

4. Boosie is a homophobic clown who got his underage son abused for clout. fukk him.

5. I like BBWs if they have some type of shape. I'll smash a BBW as long as she has curves and is not completely round

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
1. Lost my virginity to a woman who was in her 40s when I was 23. I made a thread about it on the Coli. I love older women if they look good and take care of themselves.

2. Not the biggest sports fan but I've been catching some events lately. My favorite Olympic sports to watch are soccer, basketball, surfing, and skateboarding.

3. I'm terrible at roasting other people but I can take insults well. I'm the king of self-deprecation.

4. Boosie is a homophobic clown who got his underage son abused for clout. fukk him.

5. I like BBWs if they have some type of shape. I'll smash a BBW as long as she has curves and is not completely round

Me too… link me to that thread

Salute for loving the BBWs

I’m glad that u can take insults like a champ and not break down.