AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've had more threads dedicated to me than just about anyone on this board. It all happened when my team became dominant. Note to Wolves and Sixers fans on this board.....ride for your team when they suck and posters don't care about you but when y'all rise to the top you're going to catch hell on here. Be careful what you ask for. I wouldn't have it any other way tho :blessed:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I've had more threads dedicated to me than just about anyone on this board. It all happened when my team became dominant. Note to Wolves and Sixers fans on this board.....ride for your team when they suck and posters don't care about you but when y'all rise to the top you're going to catch hell on here. Be careful what you ask for. I wouldn't have it any other way tho :blessed:

I don't get hate tho.

:mjgrin:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Coli still obsessed with the lakers tho

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

No it happened when you:

- Ducked dat fade wit @itsyoung!!

- Got caught pm'n nikkas not to vote for you for WPOTY

- Got put on dat summa jam screen for constantly callin black folks baboons, gorillas, n apes.

- Then gettin caught trynna edit summa those posts.

- And being a fukkin phaggit ass coward puttin anybody who brought up any of da above on "ignore".

FOH. :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't get hate tho.

:mjgrin:
Not sure if you rode for your squad as long and as hard as I did. When we were in the mud on SOHH I was telling cats that this day was coming. The entire Coli laughed at me for years. I made waaay more Warriors threads then.......before we was a playoff team. The moment that shyt started coming into fruition the laughs turned into vitriol. These cats are literally obsessed with me. The way they devote threads to me you would think I was the biggest troll on the board.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure if you rode for your squad as long and as hard as I did. When we were in the mud on SOHH I was telling cats that this day was coming. The entire Coli laughed at me for years. The moment that shyt started coming into fruition the laughs turned into vitriol. These cats are literally obsessed with me. The way they devote threads to me you would think I was the biggest troll on the board.

I been riding. nikkas laughed at the Cheat Code Activated thread title I made before Kyrie re-signed, Wiggins was drafted, or LeBron made it known publicly that he was coming back.

That's not the point tho. I think all of your issues on this forum aren't actually basketball or sports related.

You were putting yourself out there to be attacked for a minute.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I been riding. nikkas laughed at the Cheat Code Activated thread title I made before Kyrie re-signed, Wiggins was drafted, or LeBron made it known publicly that he was coming back.

That's not the point tho. I think all of your issues on this forum aren't actually basketball or sports related.

You were putting yourself out there to be attacked for a minute.
Even the owners of this board would tell you that I made at least 3 times more Warriors related threads and posts when we were trash. If they was going to attack me for being a homer, that would've been the time right?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Even the owners of this board would tell you that I made at least 3 times more Warriors related threads and posts when we were trash. If they was going to attack me for being a homer, that would've been the time right?

I don't think people care about you being a homer. That's what you are supposed to be as a sports fan. You think people hate @FaTaL or @CSquare43 ?

They've been around as long as you have.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't think people care about you being a homer. That's what you are supposed to be as a sports fan. You think people hate @FaTaL or @CSquare43 ?

They've been around as long as you have.
Those are my brehs but I'm not sure if they've made as many Warriors threads that I have. I'm also not sure if they've been telling people for as long as I have that this day was coming. On SOHH cats used to crack hella jokes saying I must be crazy if I thought the Warriors would dominate the league. Then it happens....then the Asian lies begin and the slander starts since they don't want to tell me that I was right all along for the last 10 years of me being a Coliseum poster.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Those are my brehs but I'm not sure if they've made as many Warriors threads that I have. I'm also not sure if they've been telling people for as long as I have that this day was coming. On SOHH cats used to crack hella jokes saying I must be crazy if I thought the Warriors would dominate the league. Then it happens....then the Asian lies begin and the slander starts since they don't want to tell me that I was right all along for the last 10 years of me being a Coliseum poster.

So why are cats from the Bay going at you on a personal level like Ronnie Lott, UnEducatedLoser, and itzYoung?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you being a Warriors fan be the cause of that?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So why are cats from the Bay going at you on a personal level like Ronnie Lott, UnEducatedLoser, and itzYoung?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you being a Warriors fan be the cause of that?
Let me address this in the order you listed.

Ronnie Lott= When me and the whiteboy (Itscracka) got into it I said that I don't like going to San Francisco because I consider it Fagville. I guess he got offended by that remark and has despised me ever since.

UneducatedLoserfromthecheckcashingjoint= I have no idea why that loser has a thing for me. He's admitted that he lied about the Asian shyt but once others believed it, he started running with it. I highly doubt he's even from the Bay and he's not a Warriors fan

Itscracka=Started talking shyt to me out the blue over something that had nothing to do with him. He's gotten into it with plenty other posters since then so he has a pattern in that regard.. He's still angry because what I said about his life was the truth. Once I found out he was white but had a Jay-Z nickname as his username I should've put him on ignore

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me address this in the order you listed.

Ronnie Lott= When me and the whiteboy (Itscracka) got into it I said that I don't like going to San Francisco because I consider it Fagville. I guess he got offended by that remark and has despised me ever since.

UneducatedLoserfromthecheckcashingjoint= I have no idea why that loser has a thing for me. He's admitted that he lied about the Asian shyt but once others believed it, he started running with it. I highly doubt he's even from the Bay and he's not a Warriors fan

Itscracka=Started talking shyt to me out the blue over something that had nothing to do with him. He's gotten into it with plenty other posters since then so he has a pattern in that regard.. He's still angry because what I said about his life was the truth. Once I found out he was white but had a Jay-Z nickname as his username I should've put him on ignore

So the root of the issue with those posters have nothing to do with the Warriors, right?